Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A serious topic

BCOOPS22

I just wanted to talk to ya'll about the feedback people give on the forums, and how every post I see is just praising DE. Now DE make some good content, and obviously some bad as everyone makes mistakes, but do some of you guys really expect and take everything DE dishes out as a good thing. If you are going to not leave any constructive criticism how do you expect DE to improve, or warframe to improve? Whenever I say something in a forum post by DE about how I believe something is wrong with this game I get swarmed by a hordes of people saying effectively the same thing, "DE WORKS THEIR &#! OFF" or "PFFT HOW IS THAT A PROBLEM etc". Now whether they do work really hard or they don't, it's irrelevant, if a problem is in the game you should be feel obliged to report it, because that shows you actually enjoy playing the game and want to see it improve. I can tell you off the top of my head that this game has a lot of problems in the state it is in, some DE have addressed and have claimed that they are working on, and some they have not. 1. Oberon and hydroid have been always sunk to the deep, dark bottom of the food chain and have been there for a very long time. 2. The game currently has no real end game/challenge/need for forma'ring weapons or making the best warframe builds or weapons, T4 survival and defence used to be a way players could go through fun and endless battles and get good rewards, nowadays if you go in a void survival you won't get anything you don't already have. This is quite the concern, mainly because I have been talking with a lot of veterans who say they only log into warframe to get the reward, and basically saying they have no drive to play the game anymore. 3. The game is getting easier and easier, this point is fairly self explanatory but I'll explain it anyway, with the introduction of void fissures it has made getting prime parts VERY easy, you only have to look at the market to see why, but the fact that I could get the akstilleto prime, fragor prime and tigris prime ALL in under 3 hours kinda tells you how easy it's gotten. I mean, I see volt prime go for 20 platinum these days! 4. Ash prime... Seeing as you have addressed this I wont say anything else. 5. Nulifiers... "Fix" after "fix" and they are still a completely cheese enemy. 6. Lunaro and Archwing, I mean I can't be the only one who saw these gamemodes never being played after atleast 2 months of their release. Lunaro seemed like a fun idea but it really, undeniably flopped, Archwing is played more, only because we are sometimes forced to play it for an alert. There is more, but eh. Now I shall praise DE, because I don't want this being a massive rant. 1. New star chart is gorgeous and so much better than the blocky joke that was the last one. 2. Getting rid of draco, THANK YOU. 3. Balancing Valkyrie. 4. Redesigning the whole arcane system, even though raids are kinda lackluster, I'm really glad you decided to do this. 5. Releasing good augments. 6. Re-doing the dark split sword stats, would be nice if you could do the same to the okina though :(. 7. Adding a story to the warframes. 8. Not making it free to PAY game.

I just wanted to talk to ya'll about the feedback people give on the forums, and how every post I see is just praising DE. Now DE make some good content, and obviously some bad as everyone makes mistakes, but do some of you guys really expect and take everything DE dishes out as a good thing. If you are going to not leave any constructive criticism how do you expect DE to improve, or warframe to improve? Whenever I say something in a forum post by DE about how I believe something is wrong with this game I get swarmed by a hordes of people saying effectively the same thing, "DE WORKS THEIR &#! OFF" or "PFFT HOW IS THAT A PROBLEM etc". Now whether they do work really hard or they don't, it's irrelevant, if a problem is in the game you should be feel obliged to report it, because that shows you actually enjoy playing the game and want to see it improve. I can tell you off the top of my head that this game has a lot of problems in the state it is in, some DE have addressed and have claimed that they are working on, and some they have not.

Problems

1. Oberon and hydroid have been always sunk to the deep, dark bottom of the food chain and have been there for a very long time. 2. The game currently has no real end game/challenge/need for forma'ring weapons or making the best warframe builds or weapons, T4 survival and defence used to be a way players could go through fun and endless battles and get good rewards, nowadays if you go in a void survival you won't get anything you don't already have. This is quite the concern, mainly because I have been talking with a lot of veterans who say they only log into warframe to get the reward, and basically saying they have no drive to play the game anymore. 3. The game is getting easier and easier, this point is fairly self explanatory but I'll explain it anyway, with the introduction of void fissures it has made getting prime parts VERY easy, you only have to look at the market to see why, but the fact that I could get the akstilleto prime, fragor prime and tigris prime ALL in under 3 hours kinda tells you how easy it's gotten. I mean, I see volt prime go for 20 platinum these days! 4. Ash prime... Seeing as you have addressed this I wont say anything else. 5. Nulifiers... "Fix" after "fix" and they are still a completely cheese enemy. 6. Lunaro and Archwing, I mean I can't be the only one who saw these gamemodes never being played after atleast 2 months of their release. Lunaro seemed like a fun idea but it really, undeniably flopped, Archwing is played more, only because we are sometimes forced to play it for an alert. There is more, but eh.

Praise

Now I shall praise DE, because I don't want this being a massive rant. 1. New star chart is gorgeous and so much better than the blocky joke that was the last one. 2. Getting rid of draco, THANK YOU. 3. Balancing Valkyrie. 4. Redesigning the whole arcane system, even though raids are kinda lackluster, I'm really glad you decided to do this. 5. Releasing good augments. 6. Re-doing the dark split sword stats, would be nice if you could do the same to the okina though :(. 7. Adding a story to the warframes. 8. Not making it free to PAY game.

Edited by BCOOPS22

Just now, (PS4)abbacephas said:

You haven't been here long, have you.

Also: Click bait title is click bait.

I've been here for a very long time, click bait? It's a serious topic? I write a few para's and you comment with such a worthless comment lol, nice reading.

Just now, TehGMMan said:

Formatting. Also, I agree with some of your points but others not so much...

Could you say what you don't agree with? Like it's kinda pointless just saying that, and I did add paragraphs after, they clearly didn't show lol.

I don't think we are looking at the same forums..... XD I see mostly criticism (constructive or not) and threads that don't really go anywhere, just have a lot of us knocking heads and arguing how the game is or isn't, and how it should be or shouldn't. 

Your end game and lack of challenge comments get talked about a ton daily on here. 

DE does deserve a hats off for this game. It's come along ways in the 3+ years Ive been playing, and I"m sure it's got a longs way to go. It's got a lot of problems and currently feels like it's missing something. 

Just now, BCOOPS22 said:

Could you say what you don't agree with? Like it's kinda pointless just saying that, and I did add paragraphs after, they clearly didn't show lol.

2. The game currently has no real end game/challenge/need for forma'ring weapons or making the best warframe builds or weapons

3. The game is getting easier and easier, this point is fairly self explanatory but I'll explain it anyway, with the introduction of void fissures it has made getting prime parts VERY easy, you only have to look at the market to see why, but the fact that I could get the akstilleto prime, fragor prime and tigris prime ALL in under 3 hours kinda tells you how easy it's gotten. I mean, I see volt prime go for 20 platinum these days!

Just now, BCOOPS22 said:

So what is it you don't agree with? Like, do you wanna actually point out what is wrong about what I said there? Or are you just gonna quote it lol.

1. Try bringing a badly modded weapon into Sorties/high level content then.

2. Just because you got certain parts/items quicker than other people doesn't make the game any less grindy or "harder".

DE should also take a look at the Synoid Simulor.

1 - Put one number per line for your exemple it will be easyer to read ^.^

2 - Yeah DE is not always perfect in everything they are human you know

3 - i understand it can be unpleasant to have some tenno just leaving harsh comment

4- When a feature or something else is bothering you in a game you can point it out its perfect but most of the time you must tell how you would do it beter just saying "this is bad because its bad" is not gonna help improve and will probably bring people that does mean comment.

I realise your concern and some point rly need to be adressed like the "engame" thingny :)

Just now, TehGMMan said:

1. Try bringing a badly modded weapon into Sorties/high level content then.

2. Just because you got certain parts/items quicker than other people doesn't make the game any less grindy or "harder".

DE should also take a look at the Synoid Simulor.

But the rewards from sorties are so useless, they are just weapons I already have or I don't have for a reason, and I'll agree with your second point if you mean some of the god damn resource requirements.

Just now, BCOOPS22 said:

But the rewards from sorties are so useless, they are just weapons I already have or I don't have for a reason, and I'll agree with your second point if you mean some of the god damn resource requirements.

Sorties are part of the endgame so it makes sense you should forma and mod your weapons/frames better.

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

1 - Put one number per line for your exemple it will be easyer to read ^.^

2 - Yeah DE is not always perfect in everything they are human you know

3 - i understand it can be unpleasant to have some tenno just leaving harsh comment

4- When a feature or something else is bothering you in a game you can point it out its perfect but most of the time you must tell how you would do it beter just saying "this is bad because its bad" is not gonna help improve and will probably bring people that does mean comment.

I realise your concern and some point rly need to be adressed like the "engame" thingny :)

Can you address your spelling please? I really can't understand what you are saying in some of those points. I know DE is not perfect, I'm addressing the fact that the game has some blatant flaws, not the minor clipping stuff on like one syandana or whatever. I've stated in most comments why it is bad too.

13 minutes ago, BCOOPS22 said:

I just wanted to talk to ya'll about the feedback people give on the forums, and how every post I see is just praising DE. Now DE make some good content, and obviously some bad as everyone makes mistakes, but do some of you guys really expect and take everything DE dishes out as a good thing. If you are going to not leave any constructive criticism how do you expect DE to improve, or warframe to improve? Whenever I say something in a forum post by DE about how I believe something is wrong with this game I get swarmed by a hordes of people saying effectively the same thing, "DE WORKS THEIR &#! OFF" or "PFFT HOW IS THAT A PROBLEM etc".

Now whether they do work really hard or they don't, it's irrelevant, if a problem is in the game you should be feel obliged to report it, because that shows you actually enjoy playing the game and want to see it improve. I can tell you off the top of my head that this game has a lot of problems in the state it is in, some DE have addressed and have claimed that they are working on, and some they have not.

1. Oberon and hydroid have been always sunk to the deep, dark bottom of the food chain and have been there for a very long time.
  2. The game currently has no real end game/challenge/need for forma'ring weapons or making the best warframe builds or weapons.
    •  T4 survival and defence used to be a way players could go through fun and endless battles and get good rewards, nowadays if you go in a void survival you won't get anything you don't already have. This is quite the concern, mainly because I have been talking with a lot of veterans who say they only log into warframe to get the reward, and basically saying they have no drive to play the game anymore.
  3. The game is getting easier and easier, this point is fairly self explanatory but I'll explain it anyway, with the introduction of void fissures it has made getting prime parts VERY easy, you only have to look at the market to see why, but the fact that I could get the akstilleto prime, fragor prime and tigris prime ALL in under 3 hours kinda tells you how easy it's gotten. I mean, I see volt prime go for 20 platinum these days!
  4. Ash prime... Seeing as you have addressed this I wont say anything else.
  5. Nulifiers... "Fix" after "fix" and they are still a completely cheese enemy.
  6. Lunaro and Archwing, I mean I can't be the only one who saw these game modes never being played after at least 2 months of their release. Lunaro seemed like a fun idea but it really, undeniably flopped, Archwing is played more, only because we are sometimes forced to play it for an alert.
  7. There is more, but eh. 

Now I shall praise DE, because I don't want this being a massive rant.

1. New star chart is gorgeous and so much better than the blocky joke that was the last one.
  2. Getting rid of draco, THANK YOU.
  3. Balancing Valkyrie.
  4. Redesigning the whole arcane system, even though raids are kinda lackluster, I'm really glad you decided to do this.
  5. Releasing good augments.
  6. Re-doing the dark split sword stats, would be nice if you could do the same to the okina though :(.
  7. Adding a story to the warframes.
  8. Not making it free to PAY game.

this should help

1 minute ago, TehGMMan said:

Sorties are part of the endgame so it makes sense you should forma and mod your weapons/frames better.

I pointed out the end game thing with T4, and the fact you could get good rewards from it, you don't with sorties.

837.png

Most of your posts have been on two update threads. Of course you're going to find people thanking/praising/congratulating DE, it's the prime place and time to do so. However if we take a gander at the feedback section we see the community is just as critical as it is thankful.

Your other posts are two complaint threads about a chat ban (which people pleasantly helped you with) and holster positions.

These posts combined with the small amount of time you've spent here makes me think you're making a huge deal out of nothing.

Edited by Postal_pat

4 minutes ago, BCOOPS22 said:

Can you address your spelling please? I really can't understand what you are saying in some of those points. I know DE is not perfect, I'm addressing the fact that the game has some blatant flaws, not the minor clipping stuff on like one syandana or whatever. I've stated in most comments why it is bad too.

Oh i'm realy sorry about that. I' working rly hard on my spelling ive always been bad at it.

Most of the tenno i encounter actualy let me do it without critisizing me because either they dont care or they know me.

i'm gonna try to make it more clear for you.

Je suis vraiement désolé de ma façons d'écrire ne vous conviennent pas.

Je suis à la fois mauvais en français et en anglais

Cité des problème est une bonne chose et dois être fait.

Il y a une façons de le faire simplement montré le problème et dire que c'est un problème n'apporte aucune solution.

Merci de vôtre compréhension.

Is it better or you can point me what part i kinda miswritten?

Edited by trunks013

Just now, BCOOPS22 said:

You are clever, by addressing nothing valid or anything true either!

please tell me what isn't valid and/or true in my post.

Is it not true Oberon, Hydroid, Endgame, Nullifiers and etc threads populate this forums even more than they should?

Is it not true that you are simply wrong?

Is it not true I've read everything you've said so far?