Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BEHIND THE VAULT (Prologue)

._.-._.

Hello, this is Primbone and i'd like to share something here

nah, don't expect some sort of drawings or comics from me, because i can't draw very well (for now) XD

instead, it's a literature (fanfic)

so here goes

[NYX]

One day, I decided to begin a Derelict mission. I chose Exterminate mission to scan some Kavats obtain some Kavat genetic codes, because i heard from other Tenno that said that Kavats can be found more in that mission. I also brought a bleeding dragon key in my gear just in case when i found a vault, I'll open it with this key, if it fits. Of course, inside the Derelict was scary and brought a horror atmosphere as that place was inhabited and abandoned. I completed the objective, along with the Kavats killed with Heliocor i brought.

After that, I searched the area and a few moments later, i found the vault. The vault required bleeding dragon key to open. And luckily i brought it so when I opened the vault, i saw the room was darker inside than the rest of the areas, and It's not like a usual room, where there was an Excalibur Prime statue that resides on the far wall with hands outstretched, between which is the artifact.Instead, it was a short path that leads to the elevator. I called the elevator in front of the console and suddenly the vault door was slammed shut and I locked in! There's no way i could go back. I felt I had a bad feeling, even worse, to continue further but there was no point to stay in front of the elevator so I used them, and It goes to lower floor.The lower i go, the darker the room. Just after the elevator was stopped, I couldn't see anything so I used Soma or Twin Gremlins. They usually turned on the flashlight automatically when I was in dark rooms. I exited the Elevator and look around, and I saw a small room with some sarcophagus-like cryopods lying on the floor and some mounted on the wall. I felt the horror atmosphere stronger here. The cryopods had some glasses so I can see what's inside. When I looked inside it, there lies Rhino Prime, with Ankyros Prime and Boltor Prime weapon. in the other cryopod, lies Frost Prime, along with Latron Prime and Reaper Prime weapon. Beside Frost Prime's cryopod, there was another cryopod that lies Ember Prime, along with Glaive Prime and Sicarus Prime weapon. And thus, there was something came across to my mind: "Is this the Prime vault that other Tenno was talked about? Where once you enter them, you will never come back, and never be seen again forever. However, they are rarely found, and only required bleeding dragon key to open them".

At first, i didn't believe that would be real, but I already inside the vault, and cannot go back as there was no way out. Then I looked inside the cryopod mounted on the wall beside Frost Prime's, and it was Nyx Prime, along with Scindo Prime and Hikou Prime. I asked myself: "Is that, Mom?". I looked closer to her slowly, then a few seconds later, i heard an eerie voice came from nowhere: "HOW DARE YOU DISTURBING OUR REST. YOU MUST JOIN OUR REST". Then They were awoken from their rest and attacked me. I decided to fight back, but all my fight was in vain. During fight, My flashlight flickering and I quickly ran out of rifle and pistol ammo as they dealt very low damage. I tried to used my powers, but they also were useless as they dealt low damage. I don't bring any other gears such as Specters like Ancient Healer Specter, or some restores like Health Restore. I have no choice but to attack them with my Heliocor but dealt very low damage. But I died already. I got punched by Rhino Prime with his Ankyros Prime, then the others shot me with their firing weapons, even Nyx Prime (that was presumably my Mom) throw her Hikou Prime and Rhino Prime fired me with his Boltor Prime. I "closed my eyes" as I like I want to sleep. I felt like I was a dead body.

After I died, They brought me to an empty cryopod on the floor, and put me in there. And then, I only heard their footsteps as they came back to their cryopod. I felt cold inside there as I will sleeping with them, waiting for someone to rescue me. I hope that they won't have the same fate like me as I don't want more victims fell into this place. If there are more, I cried in my heart as they couldn't save me...

END OF PROLOGUE

Please don't rant if the story is terrible :(

Feedback is appreciated, only good ones

Spoiler

What's PSA on the tag when you start a new thread?