The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quanta Vandal

maikykova

Question

I have quanta vandal, and I want to sell it. But before I will have sold it, my friend asked me to give it to him so he can get the mastery rank exp. I've got my mastery rank exp.

The question is : can I give the Quanta to him for him to get the mastery rank, and if so, can he then give it back to me ? 

17 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, maikykova said:

Well that's sad, I don't like this weapon and I could really use some hundreds of plats.. oh well, I guess I could give it one more try 

You can't trade it in the first place. As for whether to keep it or not... It's up to you, but the Quanta Vandal is extremely good. It's my main primary. Mod it with the standard Serration, multishot+, firerate+, and then slap on dual stat elemental mods for corrosive and heat. I then put the corrupted damage+/accuracy- mod (not max) and combustion beam. The beam alone quickly melts enemies up to lvl 40 or so. If I need more damage I either fire cubes and detonate then with my beam or I just spam cubes. I rarely have issues DPS-wise and such.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Actually if you forma it, which becomes unranked then you can trade it, make sure you tell him to forma it again once you get it, but remember that there is a limit of how many times you forma a weapon.

You can't trade ANY weapon that is leveled, has an Orokin Catalyst installed, or has been Forma'd. In other words, decide if you want the weapon before ever touching it because the moment you use it once it's now bound to you.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Actually if you forma it, which becomes unranked then you can trade it, make sure you tell him to forma it again once you get it, but remember that there is a limit of how many times you forma a weapon.

the misinformation is strong with this one 

10 hours ago, ExzoSSG said:

You can't trade ANY weapon that is leveled, has an Orokin Catalyst installed, or has been Forma'd. In other words, decide if you want the weapon before ever touching it because the moment you use it once it's now bound to you.

9 hours ago, Gildarts_bb said:

the misinformation is strong with this one 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Bosnia_Akhalar said:

:facepalm:

I realised it can't be traded, thanks to ExzoSSG for clearing that out.