Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What mod should I swap out for Health Conversion?

Zahnrad

Question

By tommorow my Nekros P will have finished crafting and I will trash my regular Nekros to make space for him. Currently, this is what my build for Nekros is, I'm pretty happy with it and I use it as my "Sentient killer" build as Creeping Terrify makes Sentients laughable. It's also rather balanced at the moment. Being effective at descrating, shadows and terrify with it's regular range and long duration.

lgUUbfb.jpg

I'm currently looking at either swapping Streamline or Vitality for it, since Nekros P has superior power and shields I'm wondering if it's worth the risk. If you have better suggestions I would like to hear them.

9 answers to this question

How about you replace Narrow Minded with Heath Conversion? removing it will release you from Stretch and Cunning Drift which means you can replace Cunning with Power for extra omph and Stretch with Flow or Intensify!

Extra range with Despoil will kill you so range at 100% should do it unless you use it for health orbs only then why not!

Extra duration without the Shield of the Shadows is kinda useless but this is my opinion.  

Edited by Prinny13

13 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

How about you replace Narrow Minded with Heath Conversion? removing it will release you from Stretch and Cunning Drift which means you can replace Cunning with Power for extra omph and Stretch with Flow or Intensify!

Extra range with Despoil will kill you so range at 100% should do it unless you use it for health orbs only then why not!

Extra duration without the Shield of the Shadows is kinda useless but this is my opinion.  

I agree with this. Also maybe find a way to fit constitution in there, extra duration on nekros is good for shadows and terrify, i personally don't run vitality.

My normal build, being a mix of looting and CC.

8A576B99D7C212D92E68AF23C316D3FC3BA7159C

My tank build, though I'm think of swapping either Stretch or Streamline for Primed Flow, which requires an additional Forma.

98C1668FF4AADE9B3451395073C207215640006F

Do note that these are built around 2 things: An unpolarized Aura slot (so I can take Corrosive Projection if I wanted to), and a maxed Arcane Pulse on my helmet.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

11 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

That's kinda a lie on DE's part. "You don't need duration" except you do.

other than the duration of his 2, the only other thing it affects i believe is the rate at which the hp of the shadows decay, and you solve that by just reactivating the skill, and with equilibrium+despoil, you wont really have any problems recasting it

If you really want a tanky nekros (which i inferred from your question), u should NEVER replace vitality. 

On another note, if you want to focus on being terrifying, i suggest the following build:

- Cunning drift, stretch, and overextended for range.

- Transient fortitude to offset the str loss so that enemies are slower.

- R3 fleeting expertise, maxed streamline , and primed flow for skill spamming.

- Primed Continuity to offset duration loss.

- Creeping terrify for obvious reasons.