Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kaszas and ´Phaedra drop loc. Wiki wrong?

(XBOX)Puxo1105

Question

Trying to level up my archwing, and at the same time trying to get new weapons for when the starter wep hits 30 :)
So looking wiki, and I can see Kaszas and Phaedra easy too get (blueprint from store and parts from drop)
So I start doing some Syrtis on mars, after 6x (I know not many to justify the drop%) but then I look on pc drop, and it says offering, looking on the syndicates, and ya there they are.
So are the drop on wiki for xbox old? Or can they drop on those mission AND you can buy it via offerings?
No need to farm parts if they are old on wiki and are moved^

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kaszas
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Phaedra

9 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, Dualstar said:

AFAIK weapon parts dont drop in missions anymore.

38 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Seems that no Console players went through the effort of updating the list after SotR went live for consoles.

43 minutes ago, Dualstar said:

AFAIK weapon parts dont drop in missions anymore.

Haha well, thanks then :) No idea to farm missions then... But how are we supposed to get a full set?
Or did they think we should farm a syndicate, get a part then switch? And lose progress on the other?

I actually have gotten weapon parts dropping on really rare occasions since specters of the rail went live. The droprate is lower than the ivara parts droprate from spy missions though and not worth the farming time at all. You can get all the new archwing physical damage mods 4 times over before seeing one weapon part.

So syndicates and trade chat are your only viable options for getting the parts. It took me a long time to find someone willing to trade archwing weapon parts from the syndicates I'm not friendly with, try to offer weapon parts from your syndicates in return, that worked for me at least: I got all the parts I needed off one guy in trade chat in return for parts he needed.

28 minutes ago, Shoelip said:

Hm, can we trade Imperitor Vandal parts as well?

Those have been tradable for a while now I think.

Edit: Wiki says "In Hotfix 18.12.1 all future and existing Imperator Vandal blueprints and parts were made tradable."

Edited by bluepheonix13