Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus, "the Space Mom" not real? MAJOR SPOILERS

jhanX

46 minutes ago, Danjal777 said:

Dude...she know where we sleep.  Like the real us.  She put us in the damn chair.

Remember our iron man beam from  the second dream? The one we use to kill the sentients? We can kamehameha her face into oblivion if she comes to kill us.

Known lore facts from gameplay:

Lotus is Natah, offspring of Hunhow the sentient.

Sentients are evolved machines originally created by the Orokin to explore and prepare the Tau sector for Orokin Empire colonization. They rebelled and attacked the Orogin system. The Orokin engineered a fault in the Sentients that they could not tolerate the void and it renders them sterile. Thus, Lotus hid the moon in the void to protect the tenno from them.

Lotus ordered the tenno to destroy the Orokin empire, which they did.

The Warframes are bio-mechanical constructs that the tenno control via transference like the Cameron's Avatar.

Tenno are void mutated kids flowing with void energy.

Welcome to Warframe Lore that's a year old.

Edited by SilentSabre6

2 hours ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Remember our iron man beam from  the second dream? The one we use to kill the sentients? We can kamehameha her face into oblivion if she comes to kill us.

She can remotely supercharge our warframes (mirage quest and 1st quest), that sort of control over our warframes implies a lot more than I think you're willing to admit.

5 hours ago, Aimop95 said:

She can remotely supercharge our warframes (mirage quest and 1st quest), that sort of control over our warframes implies a lot more than I think you're willing to admit.

If she cuts my arms, Ill use my legs. If she cuts my legs, I'll use my teeth.

1 minute ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

If she cuts my arms, Ill use my legs. If she cuts my legs, I'll use my teeth.

She simply shuts you down, total loss of motor control. All you have left is your operator and she knows where your ship is hiding. 

16 minutes ago, Aimop95 said:

She simply shuts you down, total loss of motor control. All you have left is your operator and she knows where your ship is hiding. 

Exactly. The operator uses pure unrestrained, unchanneled void energy. Think of second dream, before the stalker final showdown, the operator shuts down sentients with a void energy beam. If she comes in our ship she'll get a Madurai to face, or any of the other Focus blasts. Also, I am pretty sure I can still use guns. After all, they were made so that the sentients couldn't use or disable them. I am keeping a 5 forma lex prime under my comfy throne at all times.

8 hours ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Exactly. The operator uses pure unrestrained, unchanneled void energy. Think of second dream, before the stalker final showdown, the operator shuts down sentients with a void energy beam. If she comes in our ship she'll get a Madurai to face, or any of the other Focus blasts. Also, I am pretty sure I can still use guns. After all, they were made so that the sentients couldn't use or disable them. I am keeping a 5 forma lex prime under my comfy throne at all times.

She doesn't have to be there to take you out. She rebooted our orbiter during the first quest, which means she can control the ship. The last time I checked, the most we do on our ship is just tell ordis where to take us, I didn't see any manual steering wheel, just a holographic map which we touch. Seems like sending us into a sun doesn't seem to hard. Sure we can probably kill most anything if we just release our Void power freely, but my point is the Lotus doesn't have to be present or even near us to harm us. 

And if she has Sentient biology like Hunhow, she could shut down Ordis, pull our ship out of non-Void space, and simply send fragments of herself to attack us, without having to get her main body's hands dirty.

On 9/17/2016 at 1:36 PM, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Dude, fine. If you want to be her little slave be my guest. That does not mean I won't do everything to kill her if the situation calls for it.

I said nothing of the sort, but you're grossly underestimating the Lotus' power over Tenno. Operators aren't all powerful, we're explosive bags of energy, capable of being throttled and killed quite easily.

23 minutes ago, Aimop95 said:

I said nothing of the sort, but you're grossly underestimating the Lotus' power over Tenno. Operators aren't all powerful, we're explosive bags of energy, capable of being throttled and killed quite easily.

I'd rather suicide bomb myself than get killed. Or seppuku.