Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania

(XBOX)Death To AR

Question

16 answers to this question

Just now, (XB1)Death To AR said:

Does weapon type matter or just the mods

You have more damages mods with a shotgun, that's why I'm saying this. But you can take any primary, all your damages/crit/status/multishot/punchthrough/firerate primary mods will upgrade Dex Pixia.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Death To AR said:

Ok thank you, but if you put on the 90% and 60% and split chamber and SERRTION, dosnt shotguns have the same mods, could u have the same build for a shotgun on a primary?

Like I said shotguns have more damages mods, so shotgun will be the meta with Titania, but you can make a totaly decent build with any primary

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Death To AR said:

Ok thank you, but if you put on the 90% and 60% and split chamber and SERRTION, dosnt shotguns have the same mods, could u have the same build for a shotgun on a primary?

Shotguns have Hell's Chamber which has 120% Multishot compared to Split Chambers 90%

2 hours ago, (XB1)Death To AR said:

What is a build for her final... Like what do I use to make it good, my pistols ( staticor) make my decision pixia suck, or do they normally suck this bad lol

I'm glad someone asked this. When she was first shown I knew I was building for 4th straight away :P

i went for my Mesa build which is 200% strength, 175% eff, and then around 60% duration and I think 145% range.

I'll get back in a sec with a pic of build.

You don't need 5 forma. You can fit this build with 2 points left with 4 forma but I like to over forma things for safety.

https://goo.gl/gnmGZ3

Edited by Arniox
added link to build

Answered this (all the math involved and simulacrum) Here.

The short of it is:

Serration, Heavy cal, Fanged fusillade, shred, Split chamber, 30 60% elementals.

Or basically the identical shotgun mods for titania.

Her weapons are slash based and high status, so a status build that extorts that is best.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)A Nekros Prime said:

So bring a Tigris?

My last post explains it.  Simply put Tigris P with a slash/status build is 2nd best.  (small margin of difference).  But Tigris P itself is a better weapon than most 'stat sticks' available in the rifle department(only with primed point blank).

EDIT: And when I mean best, i'm talking about a loadout that can cut through the heaviest armored/EHP units like butter.  (technically if you had multiple CP's in the group it would be slightly less effective than a pure damage build, but this way you don't even care what aura's the others bring).

Edited by zehne