Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

something stupid i did and i don't know if support can help me out on this

(XBOX)Vaktalor

Question

So i bought an arcane distiller from red veil went to my foundry and i tried distill the arcane guardian off of my Ki'teer Diax Syandana to put on on a different Syandana but i accidentally distill the wrong arcane and i have no more standing on any of the syndicates i'm in and i'm not up to farming more standing at the minute i don't know if it is something support can help me out with is it?? i never had to go to support before. this is by far the most stupidest moment i had in years :facepalm:

if support can't help me i understand 

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

6 answers to this question

Assuming I've read what has happened correctly, you can breathe and relax a little more than your post suggests. Even if support can't or won't correct your mistake, you can simply get back the syndicate rep in a few days to do the operation that you intended, you haven't destroyed your account or anything. It often takes support a couple of days to get back for requests of this nature anyway in my experience so you may even be able to afford it by the time they reply. Good luck!

i'm pretty sure currency that's been misspent can be reverted by support, i am not so certain about items spent, however. either way, as far as i interpreted the response i got after buying the wrong kind of slots without thinking, reverting purchases is a one-time-courtesy. in which case i suggest you farm up a new distiller, and use that one-time-courtesy when you really, really screwed the pooch on something.

Just now, Alcatraz said:

Worst they can tell you is no. So go ahead and ask, but know this, they aren't there right now and won't be until tomorrow, and it may take a few hours to get through all of their back logs of reports going in throughout the night.

kind of the answer i was expecting because it was my own fault at least the arcane i accidentally distilled was bad anyways

23 minutes ago, SolarDwagon said:

Assuming I've read what has happened correctly, you can breathe and relax a little more than your post suggests. Even if support can't or won't correct your mistake, you can simply get back the syndicate rep in a few days to do the operation that you intended, you haven't destroyed your account or anything. It often takes support a couple of days to get back for requests of this nature anyway in my experience so you may even be able to afford it by the time they reply. Good luck!

True i am a bit embarrassed at the fact i even made this thread but hey at least this gives me a motive to be a bit more cautious even though i usually am to begin with... maybe to others as well maybe