Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Ancients are going to a Bar...

Silvus-Sol

...and just as they approach the front door they see a Nauseous Crawler and Infested Moa leaving. One Ancient looks the pair over, then turns to the other Ancient and says "Let's go someplace else, the drinks here must cost an arm and a leg."

Edited by Silvus-Sol

15 minutes ago, Im_The_Real_Dirty_Dan said:

A guy walks into General Discussion and tells a joke, A moderator walks up and puts it in Off topic.

Not before the guy gets heckled viciously. :P

In my defense, it's late and I'm relatively intoxicated. I did mean to put it in Off Topic, but apparently I had the wrong tab open when I typed it out.:clem:

Edit: I just got done reporting my own post for it's off topic nature, and it should all get sorted out soon-ish. So there's no need for anyone else to trouble themselves with it. Here's hoping the mod that sees it has a sense of humor and appreciates a winky faced apology ;)

Edited by Silvus-Sol

11 minutes ago, Kracken said:

offtopic...

did your parents teach you to behave like this on other peoples creativity, fun and love for life and sharing it in their chosen game-forum ?

the forum is full of people like you, why arent you happy that you was able beside your parents offensive treatment - as it looks like - to set yourself free by playing warframe ?

can you and the others which do that share the freedom in a way that you let people their fun ?

thank you ,-)

have had to be now ... seriously, and yes, i love to protect the good in every human being until i die wherever i am, sometimes also in a gaming-forum

as if warframe have not enough smelly bugs which are totally too much lately ... and which arent solved in a appropriate respectful time for us players i have to come here and see things like that

my grandma says always: dont pull your ordinary ugly naked finger to people which wear nice clothes ...

Edited by Guest

20 hours ago, Silvus-Sol said:

Not before the guy gets heckled viciously. :P

In my defense, it's late and I'm relatively intoxicated. I did mean to put it in Off Topic, but apparently I had the wrong tab open when I typed it out.:clem:

Edit: I just got done reporting my own post for it's off topic nature, and it should all get sorted out soon-ish. So there's no need for anyone else to trouble themselves with it. Here's hoping the mod that sees it has a sense of humor and appreciates a winky faced apology ;)

Good sport is good +1