Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have a Few Questions

(PSN)jedion

Question

1. mesa peacemaker, is it line of sight now? i notice something is off like she would not shoot an enemy thats not in front of her, i have not played her since the nerf but since pistol amp came back I started playing her again. how exactly did they nerf her

2. RNG cat (smeeta), whenever I farm crystals I usually get around 20 or more with this kavat, but recently it drop to 10, they nerf it?

3. on consoles right after silver grove, there were 2 update asking to log out.. what did they change?

4 answers to this question

It received a tweak, there is now a targeting ring on your screen when you activate her '4' that shrinks as she gets kills. All enemies in the ring are targets she can fire at so you have to aim to keep getting kills. As the ring get smaller, each shot of hers deals more damage.

Not so much of a nerf as a means to make the ability more involved on the part of the player while increasing overall damage potential. With practice, you'll find Mesa's Peacemaker ability was actually buffed.

As for the Kavat, you've already answered you own question: RNG. You've just been getting unlucky recently.

Can't answer the last part as I'm on PC though.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)jedion said:

1. mesa peacemaker, is it line of sight now? i notice something is off like she would not shoot an enemy thats not in front of her, i have not played her since the nerf but since pistol amp came back I started playing her again. how exactly did they nerf her

2. RNG cat (smeeta), whenever I farm crystals I usually get around 20 or more with this kavat, but recently it drop to 10, they nerf it?

3. on consoles right after silver grove, there were 2 update asking to log out.. what did they change?

1. Mesa was used as a super OP turret that shot in all directions at little cost. the "nerf" made it to where you have a "sight cone" and any enemy in the cone gets shot. with each shot the cone gets smaller, but your shots get more powerful.

they recently made adjustments the her in the way of her 2 and 4. he 2 now stays on you for the full duration and another orb cycles through teammates. her 4 was made scale-able through the use of secondary weapon mods.

2.the Smeeta nerf was a justified one. it used to be you got 3-6 instances (IIRC) of a rare item, now (IIRC) you get one instance. ex-(prenerf) 1 instance of Neural Sensors is 1-3 i think. smeeta pops and you get 3-18 Sensors. now you just get the one instance of 1-3

3. a couple of hotfix things probably, or a small bug. jut roll through it

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

1. Field of view on your end and every shot lowers ring but you gain buffs, syncs with secondary mods, use range mods if it bothers you.

2 yes

3. Go to PS4 TGS at the top, drew either has it in original post or in the forum of TGS, last one I think was for preparation of later Tennogen stuff and the restrict coupon on tennogen 

1.  They "reworked" mesa's ult.  In all fairness its damage has gone up but it's actually kind of grating that you can't even slowly walk now that you have to manually aim peacemaker.  So the recommended build has changed since you want at least a little bit of power range so your soldier 76 ring doesn't shrink down to the size of the crosshair.  Also as mentioned above CERTAIN secondary mods raise the damage of peacemaker (unless it's been patched multishot doesn't work on peacemaker).  Otherwise she still suffers from "DE hates channel skills".  Still a powerful frame but some of the mentalities behind these changes irk me "oh no he pressed a button and won" which is kind of how the game is played the only difference is the number of buttons pressed and I don't equate more buttons to more fun in this instance.

2.  Yes, yes they did. 

Edited by Irorone