Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suspended.

(PSN)InhumaneTech66

Question

Please tell me if this is in the wrong section.

So I wanted to watch TV for a little bit, have a break from warframe. Someone posted in region chat about how they are too poor to buy Platinum. I replied back saying "I would buy $6 worth of platinum, but I forgot that I wouldn't be able to eat for a week." I left it as that, went to watch TV for about 1-2 hours. Came back and I noticed there were no new messages in the regional chat, I switched over to Oceana, from NA - East and saw a message saying "Your access to this channel has been suspended." 

I have checked on all channels and on all servers and I am suspended on all of them. Was saying that statement really bad enough to get me suspended/banned?

13 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)InhumaneTech66 said:

But do you think what I said is bad enough to be suspended.. I didn't think so.

I fail to see how it was rude in any way (unless I don't know any better), but it would seem that it's just a bot doing its work here. There's like certain keywords Kickbot recognizes which you shouldn't use otherwise you'd be kicked/suspended, and about 99% of the time you won't be notify about it.

But yea, best is to just wait out a response from support.

1 hour ago, (PS4)InhumaneTech66 said:

"I would buy $6 worth of platinum, but I forgot that I wouldn't be able to eat for a week."

Within these Spoilers is my response. If you do not wish to know of it, then do not open them. This is directed at the OP and should not be offensive. If it happens to be armed, throw a Halikar at it.

Spoiler

This is not a joke.

"Why did the Chicken cross the Road?" is a joke.

Please educate them in how to trade mods/Prime Parts/special weapons/Relics for platinum via Trade Chat, instead of making a joke (or using sarcasm) nobody would understand and being an Acolyte (of the Stalker) to the community.

Be very careful about how you word things as they can be interpreted as a negative thing, resulting in being muted or worse.

I personally expect the typical person to know all of this already, but clearly this is not the case, and that one such as myself must explain the reasoning. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)InhumaneTech66 said:

But do you think what I said is bad enough to be suspended.. I didn't think so.

I mean, it may have seemed a little rude, but nothing more than that. Maybe the wouldn't be so poor if they weren't paying for PSN or whatever it's called. Isn't it like $49.99 a year or something?