Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

with the TWW, Foundry 2.0 pls !!

War-.

hi all,

as title, im really tired to craft everything " 1 by 1 ".

The main point behind that, is DE wanna you spend platinums for finish fast. But is really annoying in anyway, because you must wait for pressing thousands of times the same item you need in large amounts!.

My suggestion: Let us craft many objects/keys/utility things without the need to return to the foundry every minute/hour for craft another.
Some example:
- I wanna craft 10 keys of The Jordas Verdict in a row, because next days i will be ready for some Raid Bus for help some newbie on Warframe.
  Each key require 6 hours. So this " queue " will be done in 60 hours.
Basically not change the amount of the time you need to craft all of them.

Certainly, everyone could always spend platinums for finish in seconds.

i know right my english is really really bad, but i hope you all get the point.

Edited by -Shiva-

While I'm not normally one to whine and complain, I definitely do think that some simplification could be added to the foundry in this manner. I definitely like this change, considering a lot of the community that *would* benefit from this change are players that are often helping others- creating supplies in terms of keys or restores, e.t.c.

surprisingly, the foundry is one of the oldest systems in the game, and DE hasn't paid attention to it in a long time, mostly because it's a plat dump since some people rush (yes, I know your suggestion isn't about that...chill)

I remember DERebecca replying to another foundry 2.0 with one suggestion just like yours, and said they're thinking about it, but have no plans for the foundry in the near future 

I suppose a series of upgrade segments for the Foundry are in order. In these spoilers are 6 possible upgrades DE should be able to do AFTER War Within is released.

Spoiler

Upgrade 1, acquirable from an enemy or Clan Dojo: Allows construction of the same item, up to three times. Upgrade 1 can be applied twice, but needs to be built twice for that to happen. Construction requirements would include about 4 Forma, and a reasonably medium amount of resources.

Debuff: If 2 or more of the same item are being created, time required to finish increases by original + 1/3 until 3/3 is reached. Applies only to weapons, Warframes, and resources; equipment isn't affected.

Upgrade 2, acquirable from an enemy or Clan Dojo: Speeds up construction times. Can be applied twice for 1/2 build time.

Debuff: N/A.

Upgrade 3, acquirable from an enemy or Clan Dojo: When constructed item at 50%+ completion, swap plat prices for credits + resources to speed-finish.

Debuff: Completed item will need to be levelled to unlock mod slots. Cannot be forma'd for the time it would've needed to be finished building if it wasn't rushed.

Upgrade 4, acquirable from an enemy or Clan Dojo: Costs to construct items can be manipulated with Void Traces and Endo.

Debuff: You cannot nerf what is needed to build it entirely. Lowering one requirement will raise another.

Upgrade 5, acquirable from an enemy or Clan Dojo: Upon completion of an item, Endo, Void Traces, and Focus Affinity can be spent to level the item. You can also insert items you already have to level them.

Debuff: Very expensive and will force the weapon into it's build state again, ranging from a minute to 12 hours based on how many levels applied. Mastery level dictates how many levels can be applied, and is hard-capped at 15 unless otherwise. 

Upgrade 6, acquirable from an enemy or Clan Dojo: Blueprints of weapons and Warframes can be transmuted for the chance of another item or part of that specific frame, acts like Mod Transmutation.

Debuff: Item that comes out of this may not be what you wanted.

DE should put more Focus Points into finishing War Within and getting it to us before considering their next moves.