Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Network Not Responding" issues today

Pillagius

Question

Today (18.09) I'm for some reason having lots of "Network Not Respoinding" warnings and disconnects from my profile in the game (Europe region).

I hope it's just temporerary, so... Just notifying about issue that currently presists.  

PS: Other games work normally.

Update: 19.09, about 23:00 CEST - issue appeared again.

So... That's kinda becoming an actual problem, since it seems as quite a random issue and other online games work just fine.

Edited by BitterPill
Update

22 answers to this question

France, Europe here, same issue. Everything internet related is working except Warframe, and the game has been working fine all morning for me, it just started acting up 3 hours ago.

Edit : the issue was resolved yesterday evening, but it just started again.

Edited by Zrima

Nothing works for me, always network problems. Doesn't even go past the login. Tried from my desktop and my laptop, same. My friends are happily playing from a different ISP though. I'm in Portugal. I did call my isp but sadly "they have no operative system on their computers at the moment so i'll need to call later" when it's past their time to pick up calls and i can't complain anymore. Not sure where to turn now...

Same thing in switzerland, sunday afternoon was badly working or not a all for a few hours, then monday evening for half a hour at least. Now it's better but still happen from time to time to get disconnected or see "network not responding".

Edited by Kiddoomer