The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What's at Day 300?

KotoKuraken

Question

11 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Dracario said:

Didn't DE say they were gonna do something about veteran players with the Daily Tribute system who had already invested 200+ hours into the game?

They kind of did. They bumped up our reward rarity iirc. Kind of a joke compared to giving us x days headstart but it is what it is at this point.

10 hours ago, Racter0325 said:

They kind of did. They bumped up our reward rarity iirc. Kind of a joke compared to giving us x days headstart but it is what it is at this point.

It's not all that good. I've only been getting some resources, not much else. Only things I ever get good from the login is ocassionally a 3 hour boost and the 50, 100, and so on login reward

2 hours ago, KotoKuraken said:

It's not all that good. I've only been getting some resources, not much else. Only things I ever get good from the login is ocassionally a 3 hour boost and the 50, 100, and so on login reward

it scales with your mr, past mr 19 its 100% to get the 'rare' rewards from it, such as boosters, resources, endo and such, still though, I'd have prefered a retroactive gain

10 hours ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

it scales with your mr, past mr 19 its 100% to get the 'rare' rewards from it, such as boosters, resources, endo and such, still though, I'd have prefered a retroactive gain

That's my point. I'm MR 21, and it doesnt seem it's all that rare.

Then again, there's not much that would be considered rare from high MRs anyways