Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help (focus farming)

Aerazen

Question

17 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Aerazen said:

I get so little focus.

I just tryed to do focus farm with only lens on sword with loki as people said stealth was best way.

But I got same amount as when I don't get stealth kills.

Please helppp i get max 1k per mission:/

try to get your focus points in a sortie. You will be surprised how much you can get each time

3 minutes ago, Aerazen said:

Ofc i won't .. Sortie is like one of the hardest stuff isn't it?

Yes. but i meant in regular missions, i am pretty sure that since you did not hit MR12 as you said, you will not be equipped with a weapon that needs to be leveled up in a sortie. i was talking about general missions.

Normally what i do daily is i bring my Ash to Akkad, or Defense mission on Sedna or Lua, and go 30 waves to get my focus and syndicate points at the same time.

The remaining focus point, either i go on spy with Loki and get stealth kills or wait for a sortie.

Survival on Uranus may also be good.

Good luck

32 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Yes. but i meant in regular missions, i am pretty sure that since you did not hit MR12 as you said, you will not be equipped with a weapon that needs to be leveled up in a sortie. i was talking about general missions.

Normally what i do daily is i bring my Ash to Akkad, or Defense mission on Sedna or Lua, and go 30 waves to get my focus and syndicate points at the same time.

The remaining focus point, either i go on spy with Loki and get stealth kills or wait for a sortie.

Survival on Uranus may also be good.

Good luck

does Loki stealth kill get bonus focus?

2 minutes ago, Aerazen said:

does Loki stealth kill get bonus focus?

All stealth kills get bonus focus and affinity.

However, enemies have to be unalerted to get the stealth multiplier, enemies become alerted when they see an ally die. So for Loki an ideal method would be to use a high range weapon like the Orthos Prime, to be able to hit multiple enemies unawares with one swing, making it so packs of enemies don't see an ally die. 

Personally I use Ivara with sleep arrows, sleeping enemies can't see allies die. I can usually get 8-16k per run with Ivara. 

2 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

All stealth kills get bonus focus and affinity.

However, enemies have to be unalerted to get the stealth multiplier, enemies become alerted when they see an ally die. So for Loki an ideal method would be to use a high range weapon like the Orthos Prime, to be able to hit multiple enemies unawares with one swing, making it so packs of enemies don't see an ally die. 

Personally I use Ivara with sleep arrows, sleeping enemies can't see allies die. I can usually get 8-16k per run with Ivara. 

I got ivara what

weapon do you use on her?

Rakta Cernos + Orthos Prime, or Covert Lethality Any Dagger (Gleaming Blight Dark Dagger is handy), depending on my mood.

The syndicate proc can alert enemies, but replenishes your energy, so use sparingly, I tend to stick to the Orthos Melee because you can swing it from far enough away you don't trigger stealth finishers even while the enemies are slept. 

Keep in mind only half of affinity from a weapon kill goes to the weapon, the rest to the frame, so ideally have a lens on Ivara and the Weapon. 

Build Ivara for high efficiency, range, and duration, while not going into negative power strength, power strength determines pickpocket chance, if you go into the negative you can fail pickpockets, making them take longer, so as long as you have high duration and range you will likely pickpocket a lot of energy, keeping you topped off while stealthing. Use sleep arrow on any group of enemies who you think might see eachother die when you kill them. 

1 minute ago, Aerazen said:

I don't have rakta.. do dread work?

Don't even need to use it, Rakta is just for the syndicate proc for energy. You can used a lensed Dread if you want to do ranged kills, but still remember to sleep arrow enemies. If you get low on energy you can just plop a stealth bubble down, drop Prowl and use an energy pizza.

Loki+greater lens, Redeemer+greater lens, no gun/pet(exp share), Naramon passive (+25% melee xp)

I got up to 25k on Sedna exterminate if the anti-spawnkill timer doesnt get in the way, usually 14k for broken chained stealth combos.

X2 with affinity boost

Edited by ntyd1s