Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have The Senitals Been Balanced In Any Way?

BentDownFork

Nope, Dethcube is your damage-dealer, Shade is for cloaking and Wyrm is for lulz - seriously I can't think about his single advantage over other Sentinels, though it looks coolest with Hunhow mask and Diamond wings (IMO, at least).

Wyrm will be fine the minute they get Crowd Dispersion working. Then you have
Shade - For cloaking and applying convenient elemental effects to enemies every now and then.
Wyrm - For decent supporting damage output and defensive breathing room.
Dethcube - For when you absolutely, positively, have to kill every @&#(&*@#$# in the room.

I will fight for your right to your opinion, but do me a favor first.

Go to Io with a tricked out Dethcube.

Equip a low level primary, secondary, warframe, and melee weapon.

Stand back, and let the cube kill everything.

Come back and report your findings.

So don't use the cube?

If you let something kill something. Then it deserves it's reward.

Do you want to mooch off of it?

If it's such a burden use shade.

I like DethCube, but imo Shade is the OP sentinel. Seriously, being able to turn invisible as long as you want simply by not shooting and standing next to a foe is exploitable, you will basically never die if you play correctly.

Wyrm might not be so bad if his Crowd Control precept actually worked, but it's just a guess since I actually never saw it in practice. Of course for now Wyrm is plain useless.

Edited by CubedOobleck

So don't use the cube?

If you let something kill something. Then it deserves it's reward.

Do you want to mooch off of it?

If it's such a burden use shade.

I am. That's not the point.

Seeing as this is beta, we are to report bugs and mechanics that do not work, or display proper information.

You are assuming too much, my friend.

To be fair, I don't think you get any exp from deathcube kills. The sentinel itself might get exp, but you and your teammates won't get any exp for their weapons and so forth

The sentinel does not even grant himself exp (except for his weapon).

If you notice people saying things like "Oh yeah, Dethcube's rifle levels super quick, but it takes forever to get him to 30." That's the cause.

If DE sees this thread, I just want to remind them that Dethcube is stealing xp, kills, and stats from players.

If all XP is shared at the end of the mission how is Dethcube stealing the XP? For stats do you realize it will take you forever to even reach the top of that leaderboard and quite frankly this is just for people who feel more powerful behind some numbers. 

As a personal note I can do just as much damage/kills in a round using any of the 3 Sentinels as long as they are equipped properly and matched with the right Warframe. There is no one Sentinel that over-powers another it just comes down to your player skill.

Shade - For cloaking and applying convenient elemental effects to enemies every now and then.

Wyrm - For decent supporting damage output and defensive breathing room.

Dethcube - For when you absolutely, positively, have to kill every @(&*@#$# in the room.

This here sounds just about right to me. 

If you notice people saying things like "Oh yeah, Dethcube's rifle levels super quick, but it takes forever to get him to 30." That's the cause.

Weapons and Sentinels level differently. My Shade has about 4 kills, and his weapon got to 30 before the Shade itself did.

If all XP is shared at the end of the mission how is Dethcube stealing the XP? For stats do you realize it will take you forever to even reach the top of that leaderboard and quite frankly this is just for people who feel more powerful behind some numbers. 

Again, like I said in my other threads, it's about being thorough with our bug reports. This is a beta game.

Ah, makes sense. I too remember having my Dethcube's rifle hit 30 way before the sentinel itself did lol

The Wiki states that you get warframe XP for every kill your sentinel does, but i haven´t done any testing on this.

"Whenever a sentinel kills an enemy, the player only receives warframe experience. Even if the player assisted in the kill, no weapon experience is awarded."

Got myself a Wyrm for additional CC and increased Efficiency when i start rampaging with my melee weapon as it hinders the enemies from ganking me... Well in theory at least. i read about the bugged Crowd Dispersion after buying the blueprint. Doesn't matter, looks badass.

My Deathcube rifle hit rank 30 when the Dethcube itself was only about rank 16. It took extremely long to rank up the Dethcube.

Oh, and you can basically stand on the pod in Kiliken going afk till wave 20. Your Dethcube will handle it without any issues.