Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

VERLORUM PRIME SIGIL

(PSN)THE_CHOSEN_ONE_0

Question

14 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, (PS4)ARROGANT_GENIUS_ said:

I AM LOOKING FOR A VERLORUM PRIME SIGIL MY GAMERTAG IS ARROGANT_GENIUS_     ON PS4 PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU GIFT IT TO ME,  I WILL TRADE YOU OR PAY YOU PLATINUM FOR IT, I AM LOOKING TO ACQUIRE THIS ASAP, PLEASE AND I THANK THE COMMUNITY FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE

14 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

I don't think these can be gifted. They're part of a Prime Access pack that's no longer available.

this is your answer here ^

Until the sigil comes from the prime unvaulting along with another frame (and maybe another cosmetic?), you can't get it by any means

1 hour ago, (PS4)ARROGANT_GENIUS_ said:

Ok so I have to wait to buy the prime pack?

Nova prime access came with the sigil... however it already passed a long time ago... you're going to have to wait for a prime unvaulting that has the sigil and we don't know if the next unvaulting has the sigil... you might even have to wait a long time for its return

5 hours ago, (PS4)ARROGANT_GENIUS_ said:

When is the next unvaulting and how do I know what's in the unvaulted package?

you can see what is in there if they decide to release it and when? idk just be patient and wait

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ARROGANT_GENIUS_ said:

Is there any other sigils that can be used to create the glowing looking in a Warframe?

None that you can currently get. You will have to either 1) wait for a Prime Access that offers up another sigil like that or 2) Wait until a Prime Unvaulting comes out that offers an old one.  Either way it'll be a waiting game.