Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nitain Extract was a bad idea

(XBOX)Paladin Kenobi

5 hours ago, ranks21 said:

this and tellurium should be clan tech and a resource sink.. you would still have your alerts or build in the labs, either way the time sink would be the same with the lab costing credits and resources..  there is no justification to have it the way it is now when the devs are touting "fast paced" game << redundant!

The game play is fast paced, not the resource acquisition.

7 hours ago, (PS4)AllOrNothinDays said:

Yup, it is terrible. It's just going to be forgotten once people stock up on enough of it that they go and create yet ANOTHER resource to do the same thing that people will eventually stock up on as well.

The inevitable cycle in warframe.

Alertium is BS. I have plenty of time to play to run the alerts when they pop up, I've acquired everything that required it, I'm sitting on almost 40 of the resource and I have thousands of plat to bypass it completely and I still think it's BS. It's not even a sky-is-falling type thing for me, it just seems really unfair. Nitain comes across as either "buy everything that requires it" which at this point is probably $100+ at face value or "watch alert feed 24/7, drop what you're doing to run them".

There isn't even an option to buy it individually from the market if you're just 1-2 short. I've been here since U11? U12? and the game's F2P model has always felt very fair to me. Nitain changed that IMO.

took me about 2 months to make wukong because I can't just say to my boss'' hey I'm leaving gotta go do that nitain alert'' well ok I can but I wouldn't have a job for very long then, the frustration of this resource is that you can't try and farm it whenever you want which screws over casual players.

24 minutes ago, cghawk said:

took me about 2 months to make wukong because I can't just say to my boss'' hey I'm leaving gotta go do that nitain alert'' well ok I can but I wouldn't have a job for very long then, the frustration of this resource is that you can't try and farm it whenever you want which screws over casual players.

Yes you can.

Sabotage missions, collect the caches and you have the chance of getting nitain.

Also... Boohoo no hand holding for casuals, too many games do that.

I play 4 hours a day at best and I have 90+ stockpiled after building everything.

Edited by SilvaDreams

20 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Yes you can.

Sabotage missions, collect the caches and you have the chance of getting nitain.

Also... Boohoo no hand holding for casuals, too many games do that.

I play 4 hours a day at best and I have 90+ stockpiled after building everything.

a abysmall chance, after playing sabotage missions for 1 week I still didn't get any, talk about a waste of time, this isn't hand holding this is about actually making it possible to get the damn resource unless you happen to be lucky with when the alert comes

Edited by cghawk