Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate standing "problem"

ShadowTony

Question

So I want to maintain the same ranks, 100 % not want to go lower than I have now. 

B4ABdP1.png

I want to keep getting maximum standing available but can't understand which missions and in what order I should do.

The only thing I realized is the way to get all 4 fractions' reputation without conflicts is using Loka's sigil on Red Veil missions.

There's so much other missions to do...

My everyday limit is 22k.

5 answers to this question

Just now, ShadowTony said:

How much is considered "buffer"? And Im still not sure about the order/standing variety... Like, I guess, Red Veil missions with Loka sigil is perfect, Loka missions with Meridian sigil is whatever but it drops my Perrin Standing. Maybe doing Veil first will cover these losses... 

With a Red Veil sigil always equipped you only ever need to worry about having enough standing to cover half of your New Loka gains.

So, with an RV sigil equipped and a NL syndicate mission gives you 4k standing, make sure Steel meridian has at least a little over 2k for a buffer.

Or if you want to be even more sure, just make sure SM has at least the same amount the NL syndicate mission is rewarding you with.

How much is considered "buffer"? And Im still not sure about the order/standing variety... Like, I guess, Red Veil missions with Loka sigil is perfect, Loka missions with Meridian sigil is whatever but it drops my Perrin Standing. Maybe doing Veil first will cover these losses... 

I did 3k Loka mission with Meridian sigil equipped, it upped Loka 1.9k, Veil 1.7k, Meridian 1.6k and lowered Perrin 1.7k. Shouldve I weared Red Veil sigil for Loka mission or my decision was fine?

Edited by ShadowTony

19 minutes ago, ShadowTony said:

I did 3k Loka mission with Meridian sigil equipped, it upped Loka 1.9k, Veil 1.7k, Meridian 1.6k and lowered Perrin 1.7k. Shouldve I weared Red Veil sigil for Loka mission or my decision was fine?

Like I said earlier, ONLY Veil and Loka. Don't mess with Steel and Perrin sigils at all unless you're in it for the Roleplay, because they cancel each other out entirely and just waste time

A "buffer" for this is bare minimum 3k, but after that it's however much you want

The safest is, as @(PS4)Magician_NG said, to just always always always always wear Red Veil sigil and do all six Veil/Loka missions