Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thinking of coming back after 6 months

(PSN)SALVATIONxCRUSH

Question

Hey everyone just reaching out to the community for advice / opinions on where game is. I stop playing about 6 months ago do to the game just not being FUN for me anymore .

Been playing Dark souls3,bloodborne,fallout4 and ESO . With Skyrim SE coming out in a month I'm at the point of deleting Warframe from HD.

Have the recent changes made the game better ?  I played the crap outta this for a good 18 months,but all my clan mates and friends have all since abandoned Warframe.

7 answers to this question

It's a matter of opinion. Imo it depends on where you are at in the game. If you are higher MR rank the game gets a bit boring/stale. There is less end game content then when you played before, but if you are lower MR rank, haven't done all the quests, have gear to max out, etc there's still a ton for you to do. 

They definitely brought some quality of life to the game for newer-ish players, but a lot of the guys that have been around for a while are struggling to find stuff to do in the game.

Welcome back if you do decide to come back! 

45 minutes ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

Get back in 1 more month when the big update drops (hopefully) 

We'll be lucky to have silver grove update 2 in a month, let alone war within.  (They're on PS4)

OP, for the most part weapons, Archwing changes, star chart overhaul, Void key overhaul, Fusion overhaul, Kela De Thaym boss fight rework, Raptor boss fight rework, new augments, frame tweeks, Lunaro (sport PVP instead of shoot each other PVP), and Kavat companions.

So that this wasn't just one long continuous list you also missed: Nekros prime (with Galatine P, and Tigris P), maybe vauban P (with Fragor P and Akstiletto P), the Inaros quest (and frame) and the silver grove quest (and frame) have been added since you left.

Probalbly more, but those are the major changes from the update notes that were more recent than 6 months.  If you want any of those explained I'll do my best.

Overall I'd say its better, but I'll admit I'm burning out with only a couple dozen weapons left to level till I've done them all.  De seems to be trying to remedy this a bit by giving weapons special mechanics.  Prime part farming is significantly easier with the current relic system, but as a result you have some additional grind in the form of void traces, and people have mostly gotten what they want out of the current release so we've entered a phase where its hard to find anyone hosting radiant (maximum chance at rare drops) squads.  The quests are both fairly short but they contain some interesting lore and the frames they drop both are fun to play.

Edited by (PS4)gamerpie12
More info for OP.

Thanks as always. I believe I'm MR12/13 I did get Vauban P and that arena boss fight thing. Did second dream and Inaros. 

I guess I miss when I started ,it just felt like a darker space ninja game. Sometimes I feel like their not sure what direction they wanna go w game.

example: when I'm playing Soulsborne I know exactly what From Software is doing/going with the game.

i guess I'll update it tonite while I do my ESO dailies