Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guess where a person is from based on the food that is popular in their region.

(PSN)NewAgeDoom

13 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

HEEY, I have an ancestor in Lebanon. I feel closer to you. ^-^

Also, you guys are yet to guess my nationality. From the tips I gave in page 1, it should have been the easiest one.

Also, this thread built up 4 pages fast...

Brazil

The HEUHEUHEU and the beans with the rice crumbs was what gave it away...

On 9/20/2016 at 8:20 PM, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

...By the logic, why have an "Off Topic" section? Not angry or anything, just legitimately curious.

Also, made the topic more clear.

Didn't see anyone else answer this.

The forums conduct specific version of ''Off Topic'' refers to a thread that deviates from the topic of the thread. I.E. a buff thread where everyone starts talking about Baro and arguing.

The Off-Topic section of the forums is simply the section for things that aren't relevant to Warframe, the thread can still become ''Off Topic'' if for instance everyone here started talking about the something other than Food and Nationality.

On Topic, Chicken Tikka Masala.

Edited by DeMonkey

8 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Didn't see anyone else answer this.

The forums conduct specific version of ''Off Topic'' refers to a thread that deviates from the topic of the thread. I.E. a buff thread where everyone starts talking about Baro and arguing.

The Off-Topic section of the forums is simply the section for things that aren't relevant to Warframe, the thread can still become ''Off Topic'' if for instance everyone here started talking about the something other than Food and Nationality.

On Topic, Chicken Tikka Masala.

London?