Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Advice?

(XBOX)GeckoGenesis

Question

9 answers to this question

I've focused on efficiency and duration to maximize the amount of time I can spend in Razorwing mode. Beyond that, just try to eke out as much power strength (for her Razorwing weapons). Note that neither duration nor range affect the buffs she can pick up from her Soul Swipe.

Your main job as Titania is to get the most useful buffs maxed and keep them there. After that, your job is to fly around and blow the hell out of things with Dex Pixia.

On most missions, you want to focus on making sure you have the Dust buff maxed, which drops from pretty much any regular enemy with a gun. On Infested missions, you want to focus on Entangle instead, which drops off heavy enemies such as Ancients. Thorns and Full Moon are nice, but the defensive buffs can keep you alive so they're the priority.

For Razorwing, bring a shotgun with all the damage buffs you can stuff into it—Blaze, even stuff like Vicious Spread. The Dex Pixia hit like a sack of locomotives if you build right.

And don't try using multishot mods. Because it doesn't work :(

For Diwata (correct me if i spell it wrong) i use the regular crit build except for primed reach, cause i don't think it works. Aside from that it crits a lot and it's attack speed sky rockets. And ofc, high att. speed means that she dashes faster towards enemies when using meele.

I really can't help you. I hate her skills. All I want to do with Titania is put on a strong melee and primary and then press 4 with max efficiency and fly around while shooting stuff, get close, and melee them to death, rinse and repeat. >_>

6 hours ago, uAir said:

I really can't help you. I hate her skills. All I want to do with Titania is put on a strong melee and primary and then press 4 with max efficiency and fly around while shooting stuff, get close, and melee them to death, rinse and repeat. >_>

True.

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo

51 minutes ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

The million credit question: How big of a pain in the butt is her quest?

It's surprisingly okay for being just a big fetch-quest. While the hints provided ingame are kinda useless, the plants are usually easy to find and in the most cases it doesn't take long to get the required amount. The Intermissions in the Grove are also not that difficult to get through.

All in all, I would say that it is way less annoying of a quest than Sands of Inaros.

Just now, Kiyomaru-EN- said:

It's surprisingly okay for being just a big fetch-quest. While the hints provided ingame are kinda useless, the plants are usually easy to find and in the most cases it doesn't take long to get the required amount. The Intermissions in the Grove are also not that difficult to get through.

All in all, I would say that it is way less annoying of a quest than Sands of Inaros.

See, I actually didn't mind Inaros' quest. The only real difficulty was just figuring out the glyphs for which enemy it was. The only quest I can say I've disliked is Chroma's. Never again. That Cephalon's sanctuary can rot for all I care.

I may have to look into Titania then. I've got a golden potato cooking that I was kind of planning for Nekros prime, but flying around as a tiny harbinger of doom sounds appealing.

1 minute ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

See, I actually didn't mind Inaros' quest. The only real difficulty was just figuring out the glyphs for which enemy it was. The only quest I can say I've disliked is Chroma's. Never again. That Cephalon's sanctuary can rot for all I care.

I may have to look into Titania then. I've got a golden potato cooking that I was kind of planning for Nekros prime, but flying around as a tiny harbinger of doom sounds appealing.

Okay, I probably should have said that I tend to do quests solo, which kinda made it hard to beat all of Inaros' Guards etc.

Just a word of advice: when you are farming plants on earth, scan EVERY plant you come across, because you will need them later. Oh and it never hurts to have more than you actually need because of something you can do after the quest is done.

For Titania's quest, a Helios will get you all of the plants you need from Earth, as well as everything not called Vestan Moss (and maybe Frostleaf), because the number of scans needed to complete the codex is larger than the number of items you need to craft the quest items. You'll probably need to scan some Vestan Moss manually and maybe Frostleaf, but neither is particularly difficult. Running a few Mercury Exterminates for Vestan Moss and a Venus Exterminate for Frostleaf is typically sufficient (I did those with Ember so I could just focus on scanning).

As for Titania herself, I build for max efficiency and high strength with positive range and neutral (or slightly negative) duration on a Razorwing build and max efficiency and range with high duration for a support build. Of particular note, the Dex Pixia does respectable damage even with negative strength simply because its base stats are so absurdly high.