The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call out for the Lotus Space Navy (Archwing)

(PSN)Firedragooner

Hi,

It was mentionned a few times already, but couldn't find the topics. So here we go again. ;) From a Archwing lover: WE NEED MORE MISSIONS.

Just shouting won't help, so let's go a bit into detail and see the echoes.

The easiest:

Per planet having at least two different Archwing nodes not just one.

The heavier stuff:

Why not using existing mission-nodes on the new starchart and incorporating some specific Archwing mission as a choseable submission? Like alerts, invasions etc. One can still free his planet for XP and deploying Extractor by just doing the two mandatory nodes.

More Tilesets:

Archwings: Flying passed bigger ships or spacesations.

Sharkwing (Archwing submerged) Sabote missions, by diving down the station and attacking the bigger submarines (as seen in some Uranus tilesets.), placing bombs too flood the station or an extraction of an old orokin (defense mission or a mobile defense mission against sentient, where Warframes fight back sentient waves until the bomb can be detonated. All submerged. Exterminations or capture missions against the grineer faction.

Similar tileset (as mentioned in another Topic) For earth's underwater caves (new lifeforms?).

Hawkwing

For mission flying in the planet atmosphere close to the ground, as for planets like Ceres,Venus,Earth,Mars,Asteroids etc, flying through the shipyards, canyons, mountains passages, earths forests to reach a certain point to either to sabotate or rescue a fellow operative before been killed or capture, normal extermination (clean up of AA defenses to secure an friendly convoy to pass through or support an groundattack?

Avoiding the (new) anti air units (AA unit), for the grineer new infanterist, carrying AA missiles, AA turrets (using the Grattler gun?) similar for the Corpus just with energy weapons (opticor?) a energy turret similar to Velocitus.

Where is the infestation? A hole planet with hundreds of infested ships, a huge flying golem and no node or missions here to find?

Extermination, sabotage and survival missions could been there to avoid the infestations start spreading by sending the ship to other planets.

Introducing a bigger type of infested enemy, similar to an insectoid flying close combater with scytches (know sounds familiar) and infested Orgrims and Gox'es?

As introduce and mark them in alerts, so players prepare accordingly. Also go for Sorties.

As maybe a new infested Archwing? You love to infest gear, so why not an infested one? With more proc orientated powers?

The elemental modes for Ice, Electricity, Toxin like the one you introduced in the Eyes of blight event.

Best regards

Just now, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Yes, let's waste developer resource and time on a mode played by less than 1.9% of the total playerbase. Seems a good idea.

Oh shshshhh, like it's a good idea to waste resources on pvp, dark sectors and dojos, DE created AW, and they have an obligation to develop it and spend money on it, and they shouldn't listen to haters and quiters, if you don't like it, post a constructive non-complaint feedback and not just it's bad and I quit 

a lot of resources are spent on TWW, and look where we at, 6 months of teasing and nothing. Imagine what could've been added and changed in AW in this time 

10 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

Oh shshshhh, like it's a good idea to waste resources on pvp, dark sectors and dojos, DE created AW, and they have an obligation to develop it and spend money on it, and they shouldn't listen to haters and quiters, if you don't like it, post a constructive non-complaint feedback and not just it's bad and I quit 

a lot of resources are spent on TWW, and look where we at, 6 months of teasing and nothing. Imagine what could've been added and changed in AW in this time 

Dojos are actually more important than AW. And so is DS by some extent.

It's what keeps players close even if they're on the other end of the world. If the clan/alliance you're in on is very active, it can give you a better time playing the game. Lately I've been talking with alliance mates and we've been doing duels. It keeps us from getting burned out while waiting for War Within. And if Dark Sectors were implemented better, it can strengthen the bonds of clans/alliances even more.

Just my thoughts. PvP isn't important for me, though.

52 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

pvp is there because people whined about pvp. You want to know what's wrong with archwing? There are millions of thread about it. All in all I rather wait for TWW isntead for a thing that will be played 1 time (or until you have all the mastery for it) and then ditched.

Hi,

Haters against lover it seems. This wasn't actually the goal of it. XD

PvP isn't my favorite game mode for example, it was after i stop playing Halo (Xbox series) never again. But enjoyed the ME 3 cooperative mode more, with the balanced classes, no real OP or useless ones. And with this approach i look at WF. There's a lot possibilities to develop the universe of WF. And I'm aware that the Archwing game mode who has been 'S#&$ stormed' a lot, really isn't at the top list of priority. Apart of this I' m not only flying, but enjoying the other modes as well. Yes I step in some PvP games and Lunaro matches, even if it is more rare since I lag Team members.

So it would be kind if at least you don't support it, don't make it unnecessary more bad then it is. At least out of respect of your fellow Tenno's who are enjoying it and only wish to have a bit more missions and tile sets as it is for now. Without even forcing others as said with the submissions node. And maybe it will become more attractive to others one day and we can create the Lotus Space Navy or Tenshins Raptors. ;)

On the otherhand i don't think that DE sees themself obligate to developpe it since by the terms they have the right to get rid of it, as they did with some stuff already. So I hope they like it as much as I do ( and other Archwing fans) and don't give up on it. I don't know since i'm not aware if they read low topics as these.

To come back to Archwing:

After the Megathread about the Archwing overhaul release, some topics were reported and i didn't want to repeat said things. Overall after getting use to the new flight mechanics i start preferring it, even if a own controller Archwing layout should be introduce in case predetermined flight maneuvers would be introduced.

But two of the major problems of the Game mode is the lack of diversity in the missions and the controls.

Sharwing as said is cool and realistic, maybe for faster evasion short burst in a controled direction, either to evade or get fast in close combat range.

On the other hand we are in space with advanced technology, it was logic to introduce dock fights. Or you really think everyone just hides in huge ships and playing ODST to get out of it? XD ODST= Orbital Drop Shock Tenno. ;) Zephyr style. XD

So whatever your favorit modes are, as i hope an improvement for my, I wish you the same for yours.

Best regards

On 21/9/2016 at 11:54 AM, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Yes, let's waste developer resource and time on a mode played by less than 1.9% of the total playerbase. Seems a good idea.

the play time is focused on eficient nodes, i hate defense and mobile defense yet i play them more than pursuit because it gives me nothing resource wise