Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime missing parts?

Lucario

Question

So I am new to Warframe and my friend decided to help me get my first prime. She gave me the systems, neuroptics, and chassis. Do I have everything needed to begin building it, or am I missing something? If I am missing something, can someone tell me how much what I am missing normally goes for? Thanks for any help you are able to provide.

Edited by Foxirus

11 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

You are missing the blueprint itself. If your friend isn't able to provide it to you, then you're looking at spending anywhere from 200-500 platinum in the trade chat to get it.

Sweet Jesus. Doesn't play trading cost the person giving the platinum 500 credits per platinum?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

You are missing the blueprint itself. If your friend isn't able to provide it to you, then you're looking at spending anywhere from 200-500 platinum in the trade chat to get it.

If I was able to get an additional Frost Prime system or chassis, do you think someone would be willing to trade for the main blueprint?

3 minutes ago, Foxirus said:

If I was able to get an additional Frost Prime system or chassis, do you think someone would be willing to trade for the main blueprint?

I can't really answer that as it depends on how generous the individual is. You would need both of them to offer up to get close to the lower end value of the Frost Prime BP itself.

28 minutes ago, SaintLucifer said:

Missing the blueprint itself?

Oh. I thought you could just piece the parts together. If I am missing the main blueprint, how much does it go for on average?

15 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

I can't really answer that as it depends on how generous the individual is. You would need both of them to offer up to get close to the lower end value of the Frost Prime BP itself.

I'll try to see If I cant get the BP off trade for around 60 platinum.