Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime Blueprint

Nega_Nebulus

Question

Hey, so I leveled my mag to 30 and some of my weapons, nothing special, I'm new in this  game and I don't have many stuff, I'm a bit confuss about this relic system, so you do certain missions and certain relic once you opened them, by playing certain mission, will unlock rewards. Now I googled a bit and saw that Saryn P BP is dropped from Neo1 relic, is this true? and if yes, where do I get this rellic, I have'nt unlocked too many planets right now, I managed to aquire all the prime blueprints for saryn prime, I need some nano spores from saturn and I'm ready to craft them, but I can't fiind the blueprint.

Any tips?

7 answers to this question

Go to void fissure mission -> Bring relic -> Kill Corrupted -> get Reactant -> open relic -> choose price

Neo S1 relics drop in the following:

Spoiler
Derelict ODS Survival B
Earth Coba Defense (DS) C
Eris Akkad Defense (DS) C
Eris Kala-Azar Defense A
Eris Nimus Survival B
Eris Xini Interception A
Eris Zabala Survival (DS) B
Lua Stöfler Defense A
Lua Tycho Survival B
Europa Cholistan Excavation (DS) B
Europa Larzac Defense (DS) C
Europa Ose Interception B/C
Europa Paimon Defense B/C
Europa Valefor Excavation C
Void Ani Survival C
Void Belenus Defense A
Void Mithra Interception A
Void Mot Survival B
Mars Kadesh Defense (DS) C
Mars Wahiba Survival (DS) C
Phobos Memphis Defense (DS) C
Phobos Stickney Survival C
Phobos Zeugma Survival (DS) C
Jupiter Callisto Interception B/C
Jupiter Cameria Survival (DS) C
Jupiter Elara Survival C
Jupiter Io Defense B/C
Jupiter Sinai Survival (DS) C
Sedna Amarna Survival (DS) B
Sedna Berehynia Interception A
Sedna Hydron Defense A
Sedna Kappa Spy  
Sedna Sangeru Defense (DS) C
Sedna Selkie Survival B
Sedna Tikoloshe Spy  
Ceres Draco Survival C
Ceres Seimeni Defense (DS) C
Saturn Caracol Defense (DS) C
Saturn Helene Defense B/C
Saturn Piscinas Survival (DS) C
Saturn Rhea Interception B/C
Saturn Titan Survival C
Uranus Assur Survival (DS) B
Uranus Ophelia Survival B
Uranus Rosalind Spy  
Uranus Stephano Interception A
Uranus Umbriel Interception B/C
Uranus Ur Defense C
Venus Romula Defense (DS) C
Neptune Despina Excavation B
Neptune Kelashin Survival (DS) B
Neptune Laomedeia Spy  
Neptune Proteus Defense A
Neptune Yursa Defense (DS) C
Pluto Cerberus Interception A
Pluto Hieracon Excavation (DS) B
Pluto Oceanum Spy  
Pluto Outer Terminus Defense A
Pluto Palus Survival B
Pluto Sechura Defense (DS) C

Hey dude, congrats on leveling up your stuff and I hope you are enjoying Warframe so far! I'm not sure if you have checked the Wiki at all, but that's where most answers to stuff like this can be found. If you follow this link: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic and scroll down to the section titled "List of Void Relics and Drop Sites" there are 2 little black bars that you can click to expand. These tables lay out what relics drop what and also where said relics can be found. You can sort by reward, location or type of relic itself.

The actual blueprint for Saryn Prime is in the "Neo S1" relic. If you use the "View Void Relic Drop Locations List" and sort by relic at the top, scroll down to "Neo S1" and you will see a list of planets and what missions on said planets will have a chance to drop these relics.

Happy hunting, Tenno!

First you need a big amount of relics ( no mater what relics ) and you do fissures with them where you collect 10 reactant to open 1 relic.. then you need to see how many traces you can get per run ( 1 relic 2-30 traces ).

You need to collect 100 Traces to make the relics radiant which will increase the chances of rare drops for that one relic.
(( basically a minimum of 4 fissures only to make 1 relics a radiant ))

Then you need to find and and get the Relic(s) with Saryn prime parts.

To get the relics you need a good portion of luck, and even when you made them radiant you need again a good portion of luck to maybe get the radiant reward out of the relics.

so things to do:

Stockpile on random relics.
Stockpile on Saryn Prime Relics.
Stockpile on traces ( if your mastery is higher you can save up more traces ).

Good luck tenno, have a nice grind.

P.S. i am still ( since release of it ) farming for Galatine prime.

I apreciate the help guys but to be honest the grind is too much to handle, at this mommen it feels like it's pushes me away from the game. I undestand working for something you like and the excitment you feel after achiving that thing but at this point this seems too much for me, checking wiki and seing all the stuff I have to do just to aquire something then with that something I may or may not have a chance to take that blueprint, feels much easier to just pay 20 bucks for platinum and buy it myself. I came in this game after I undestand it has a healthy F2P system, seems like I was lied to.

Edited by progamesit

48 minutes ago, progamesit said:

feels much easier to just pay 20 bucks for platinum and buy it myself. I came in this game after I undestand it has a healthy F2P system, seems like I was lied to.

I think that is how DE way of getting people to pay and support them... but they are seriously generously enoughthough with so many helmets available in alert missions and stuffs... they can simply make all of them just obtainable by platinum but they didn't. They are nice fellows I could say. lol