Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bad Frame rate after Silver grove U2

IllidanXV

Question

i don't have this problem before silver grove U2 i was playing on 50-70 fps as usual

i having 20-30 fps on some tileset when i run with 4 people mission when much enemy are spawn , my display setting are the same in they past patch i have this problem when silver grove U2 hit and idk why i have bad fps i been trying to fix everything but it doesnt work

i try to set everything on low and tested it and still getting bad fps , i have reinstall my graphic card driver with clean install and try to run it on 32bit instead of 64bit turn everything off and it still bad :(

my GPU is Nvidia GTX 960 and 8GB ram core i3  ,  any1 here got the same problem?

PS. my grammar is not really good if it somehow confuse you im sorry :(

3 answers to this question

I'm not getting framerate issues, I'm still happily sitting at vsync'd 60fps but I have noticed a pretty obvious 'stutter' in the animation when moving on the relay or ship today, never noticed it last night though which is strange.  Could be down to their optimisations with the last update as I never had this issues before.  I have done no changes to my system so there's nothing on my end that could have caused the changes.

Edited by LSG501