Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk is the last weapon I need

Vitamin.Ex

Question

I have been on a mission to level every weapon I can get in the game. Right now I have 3 Archwing weapons and the Brakk. I heard that running LoR is an easy way to get Brakk, I only need the Blueprint and I can start building it but it never seems to drop any time I encounter G3.

Is there an easy way to farm them without doing LoR? If LoR is the only way to farm it fast would anyone be willing to help?

I'm a solid player I just can't seem to ever find people who want to run LoR, or I get people to run it and they're all terrible and die over and over and then people get mad and start leaving. I need a good group of people who know the fight.

If you're interested in helping you can contact me in game: ExzoSSG

10 answers to this question

1 minute ago, ashrah said:

killing grineer bosses u can get mark then play random mission on grineers tile set i know i farmed for ages brakk... wish parts are tredable to gift u bp....i totally know how is brakk farm very painful

Bosses are stalker marks.  To get marked by the G3 you side with Corpus on invasions.

30 minutes ago, Suncake said:

G3 in Law of Retribution dropped Brakk parts back then too. Haven't played for months, can't say if it still works.

Yes, they still do. All you need to do is find a good group of people like I did and run LoR with a distinct G3 target in mind for getting their unique part for the Brakk. That target would be marked and purposefully attacked after the other members of G3 are killed, thus you get the specific drop chance you want for the parts you need. Getting Brakk is very easy, if not exactly time efficient, going the route of LoR.

Whenever i get a G3 mark they always spawn in the 1st or 2nd run on the moon. You can  say it's luck and i agree that it's luck, but it happened so many times that i really question whether it's luck or not :P

Besides LoR ofc which is the easiest and depending on group not time consuming!!!

Edited by LegandaryBeast

1 hour ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

Bosses are stalker marks.  To get marked by the G3 you side with Corpus on invasions.

This is the original way to get them. You side against the Grineer in those missions. Once obtained a mark, you get a chance for them to hunt you down. This should be done with a squad looking for them. Assassins spawn during the first 5 minutes of a mission, which is why survival is suited well for this.

Baro Ki'Teer sells beacons for Ducats. They spawn on the second mission in LoR.

Edited by ScribbleClash