Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could ANY Warframe take on War from Darksiders??

(PSN)supersocc11

Started playing Darksiders 1 again (IMO way better game than Darksiders 2), and I forgot just how brutal and powerful the red horseman of the apocalypse is!  Then I got to thinking, could a warframe stand toe to toe with War???  I personally think it would take at least 3-5 warframes to give War a run for his money...But since these are the warframe boards...we'll see what you all think :)

1 hour ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

Nekros Prime with Shield of Shadows. Bunch of War's most powerful enemies raised as servants that grant Nekros armor? GG.

Ehhh...First of all that means Nekros has to wait for War to slay a bunch of baddies.  What if it's just one on one? Rekt.

Also, War seems to toss around even his toughest enemies so i dont think it would be a problem for him even if Nekros used shield of shadows...

Any of the Four Horsemen in Darksiders could take on any Warframe. The Charred Council would just keep bringing back whoever the Rider was they sent.

Considering War has his Chaos Form which he can hold indefinitely, making him invulnerable to anything, he just walks through anything. But this would depend on which War were dealing with here: his old self, or the broken one by the Council.