The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Purchase mod slots,"Please" !

(PSN)ChildrenOf_Ariel

12 hours ago, (PS4)ChildrenOf_Ariel said:

There is enough room to add 2 additional slots on ALL Tennos & Weapons. I'm willing to bet most of us are willing to pay for them if DE made them available. With twice as many enemy able to move twice as fast as they could in the past, we could really use the power. 

At first i thought you meant mod slots as in extra config slots

You obviously haven't seen what people are capable of doing with the current number of slots

I have to agree with the power creep point of view on this. Currently we have to choose how we want a build to work, and that involves compromise which leads to many different builds for the same item, which is great for diversity.

But a possible compromise for this would be maybe to have a dedicated Warframe mod slot for augments only, which can be unlocked like the exilus slot (via a bit equipment that can be farmed for or bought with plat)

It would still make it for very strong builds though.

An exilus slot for weapons could also work, but would need to be very restricted mods that could go in it (not damage or punch through mods forexample)

More slots won't hurt but before they need to do something with the mod system itself because we have mandatory mods and if those gone they will be replaced by other mods which become mandatory and this problem recreate itself. I know they invested time and money it but they need replace the mod system entirelly with skill tree and passive ability system. Also the weapon and frame modding need more visuality and able to mod in every part.

More slots maybe mean more mandatory mod but hey everyone using ability boost mods and on every weapons have the 2-3 classic mod. The variety can be only improve if the frame-weapon stats be more balanced and reduce the differences between and then the mods also be balanced and not give so much plus compare to each other. If this can succed then the latter mods and things can be balanced around it.

The current slot system is just reduce the option for more variety both in weapon and both in frame side. Balance is not mean we need reduce slots instead increace them and balance the mods itself.

FflohQi.gif

More salt please

But on a serious note, the amount of mod slots we have is fine as is. Anymore slots and it feels like it'll be way to easy to build a frame, there's no give and take anymore. And paying for extra slots? Seriously? That's waaaay too much salt to deal with :/

Edited by ZeroGenmu