The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

network not responding 9-23-16 [Investigating]

psyclum

Hi! I'm from Brazil and I am still unable to connect to the game! (That's the message "Unable to connect"). I was wondering if it's a random problem or is it regional or what? I'm really losing hoping of ever playing this game anytime soon now.. =/

EDIT: My friend was able to play his on his PC (I'm on Xbox) using a Hotspot Shield VPN... His VPN is from the US so... what gives?

Edited by (XB1)Thunderay
Additional information

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Thunderay said:

Hi! I'm from Brazil and I am still unable to connect to the game! (That's the message "Unable to connect"). I was wondering if it's a random problem or is it regional or what? I'm really losing hoping of ever playing this game anytime soon now.. =/

EDIT: My friend was able to play his on his PC (I'm on Xbox) using a Hotspot Shield VPN... His VPN is from the US so... what gives?

For some reason it would seem that either the SA region has its own issues on top of the DDoS which only serves to make it so you can't even log in (as evidenced by the SA outage a couple days ago), and/or it might not be entirely prepared to handle someone blasting it to hell with DDoS.

It results in well, SA region not being able to connect at all, and some other regions having massive issues but being able to connect, sometimes.

Edited by SetAbominae

On 9/23/2016 at 7:04 PM, ninrhusajha said:

they can't help it if they get a DDOS attack man it sucks but that's just how it is

:x That doesn't sound responsible at all..... :/ Hope they have redundancies to protect us, while they struggle to protect themselves.