Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving Ayatan Sculpture after finishing Daily Maroo Mission

Fluffyness

Question

10 answers to this question

It's a weekly mission, not a daily mission. Try again in 7 days.

Finding Ayatan treasures in regular missions will be rare, but if you’re feeling adventurous, you can speak with Maroo for a special weekly treasure hunt mission that will test your coordination, speed, and mobility. If you enjoy the more leisurely approach to art collecting, you can always have other Tenno do the work for you and acquire your treasure through the trade system. Whatever your method of procurement, once you have a piece of Ayatan treasure, what you do with it will be up to you.

Edited by FLSH_BNG

1 hour ago, Fluffyness said:
1 hour ago, Fluffyness said:

Ran the first time, questioned myself if I actually picked up the sculpture..so I re-ran it and MADE SURE I picked the sculpture up, and didn't receive it.  Anyone know anything about this?x:

25 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Well, if you questioned yourself, then that is your answer right there. You didn't pick it up. You can't re-run it to get more of the same. And before anyone asks, it does not drop as an end of mission reward.

Said I ran it twice..lol But didn't realize it was weekly o.o Kinda weird it let me back in once, let alone twice xD (Stupid quotes being wonky >3>)

I think I see what he's saying. It allows you to rerun the mission during the week for fun, however you can only receive 1 sculpture per week through that mission. I am in the same boat though, perhaps this is the reason. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Darkriff

The only thing that I can think of is that you didn't get the statue on the first run because you didn't pick it up (and there are multiple reasons for that: not knowing that it's a pickup and not a mission reward, or thinking you did pick it up, but the game was being screwy). What may be happening is that the game doesn't actually track whether or not you got the statue; it may just track the fact that you completed the mission, and assume that you also got the statue as well. In that case, going in again wouldn't make any difference, as the switch the game is looking at has already been flipped. The best advice would be to make 100% sure you pick the thing up: grab it as soon as you get into the room, loot the rest of the room, then return to the pedestal and double check to make sure you actually picked it up. Only then do you actually head for Extraction.