Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Continuity - WHERE ARE U?!

(PSN)jason_lee281

Question

As someone who has recently obtained the Ash Prime Warframe, I really want to get the Continuity Mod to allow my Ash Prime to be invisible longer. All have is the damaged one and it's not doing any good. 

But OMG I think I'm losing my mind! I've fought General Sargas Ruk a hundred times and still nothing! I've grind Void missions for the secret treasure rooms for hours and hours... and surprise, surprise: NOTHING.  

So is my only other option is to wait for the Void Trader to sell Primed Continuity? Where can I get the Continuity Mod? What missions should I play to get it? 

7 answers to this question

Have you tried the trading chat? someone may sell it to you for 5-15 plats.

Also the Void DO drop it but you have to open every SINGLE containers for a chance to get it not only secret rooms, any containers have a chance to drop it!

Do number of Tenno affect your chances? i don't know but give it a go and don't let RNGuss win this one :P

From the Wiki:

Continuity

latest?cb=20140830023236

Statistics

Rarity

Rare

Trading Tax

Credits64 8,000

Dropped by

Also from the wiki:

• Awarded as a defense reward from Tier 1 Rotation C at a 9.09% chance and Tier 3 Rotation C at a 2.26% chance. 

Based on this I'd say do low level defense missions for your best chance, alternatively you could buy it off of someone in trading it isn't worth much.

Edited by -Amaterasu-
typos

16 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

alternatively you could buy it off of someone in trading it isn't worth much.

I don't know... I mean Primed Continuity will be sold some day, it may be months before it shows up in a Relay, but it WILL be sold someday... by then I would have wasted plat on a mod I won't use anymore.

(I don't have a lot of plat, and I hardly see anyone wanting to buy my stuff.)

44 minutes ago, (PS4)jason_lee281 said:

Orokin Void Containers, explore the maps well, hard to reach containers often drop mods, and, if I'm not mistaken, Continuity is in the list.

I usually come out of the void with 1~4 rare mods out of containers, learn the parkour rooms, in case you don't know them, at Youtube or something as those give plenty of containers that can drop them.

Or ask, nicely, to a veteran that can give them away for free, I usually do so as I often find myself with over 20 of them.

41 minutes ago, Manyc said:

Orokin Void Containers, explore the maps well, hard to reach containers often drop mods, and, if I'm not mistaken, Continuity is in the list.

I usually come out of the void with 1~4 rare mods out of containers, learn the parkour rooms, in case you don't know them, at Youtube or something as those give plenty of containers that can drop them.

I do know the parkour rooms, and I explored all the parkour rooms for mods (I don't check random containers lying around and non-parkour rooms full of containers though, should I check those?), but the thing is Continuity is pretty much the only mod I can't get. I get 2-3 rare mods each run in a void capture mission, but none of them are Continuity :(

I might try the parkour rooms and maybe even the non-parkour rooms a few more times and then I guess I'll try Tier 1 defence missions...