Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some questions after Second Dream

kyori

Question

I have just completed second dream and presently I have 2 things I couldn't find answer from wiki etc.

1) Is the focus lens similar to orokin reactor & catalyst as in once they are installed, they cannot be shift to another warframe or weapon?... and the only way to get more focus lenses is from completing sorties I read.

2) I defeated shadow stalker in second dream but he didn't drop anything at all. Is that normal? Is it programmed that he won't be dropping anything during the fight in second dream?

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, kyori said:

I have just completed second dream and presently I have 2 things I couldn't find answer from wiki etc.

1) Is the focus lens similar to orokin reactor & catalyst as in once they are installed, they cannot be shift to another warframe or weapon?... and the only way to get more focus lenses is from completing sorties I read.

2) I defeated shadow stalker in second dream but he didn't drop anything at all. Is that normal? Is it programmed that he won't be dropping anything during the fight in second dream?

yup the only way to get free lens is from sorties, one of each kind per season.  You can also get them from trade tab or a greater lens from the market.

As for the Shadow Stalker, nope, he doesn't drop anything during the quest.  You get the broken war from it though so that's good at least

Spoiler

After completing the Second Dream, you should be awarded the broken war and a school lens of your choice.  You may be awarded lenses from the sortie, purchasing Greater lenses from the Market and buying blueprints for Greater lenses from the market.  Once your Warframe or Weapon reaches Max rank of 30, you have an option to equip a lens on them.  The school icon will appear above the weapon name in the mod section when modding your weapon.  should you choose to forma your weapon, you will have to reach max rank again to utilize the lens you have equipped on the item of your choice.