Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A way in?

Sigby1

Question

5 minutes ago, mtmt1 said:

I came from the direction behind me (

and yes it is a dead end . red door the boxes are right behind it . 

As magician pointed out, you've been in that area before as the map shows.
You would have to backtrack and find a way down from that side of the map; the boxes indicate they're below the ground axis you're standing on.

Perhaps my sentence was vague "when i wrote I checked all over" . This tileset does not have anything before it is forward of the direction I came. So there would be no underground way to get there.  as you can see it is seperated by a bridge. Yes so I checked from the left side which is like a thru way with a overhead windows nothing there. What i was really asking if you knew the way not more random replies thanks in advance. as i stated. 

10 minutes ago, mtmt1 said:

This tileset does not have anything before it is forward of the direction I came.

We are saying go back the way you came until you find the other side of that area.
As I stated as well, it is below that ground axis in the last picture - which means it would not be behind the red door - there is nothing behind the red door.

q940xKL.jpg

2 minutes ago, mtmt1 said:

Well can't go there now can I

I don't know what you mean, you can backtrack in pretty much every mission except for the ones where you fall from a very high distance and can't get back up.
Seeing as this is an area on a lower axis however I don't see how you can't get back there.
This is more of an issue of learning the tilesets and all the secret areas in them.
If you are able to get to the other side by backtracking, you can take another screenshot and maybe someone will be able to help you.

I meant I am out of that mission completed. 

And i utter this again there is no back track . the way behind me is the way i came , the only way to go and also to the exit was to the left and inside and then straight thru. As i was going I checked more for anything that might lead back to that area but nothing I saw. so i was asking if anyone knew the hidden entrance possibly familiar with the tileset. 

15 minutes ago, mtmt1 said:

And i utter this again there is no back track . the way behind me is the way i came

Backtrack and going back the way you came are the same thing.

i was asking if anyone knew the hidden entrance possibly familiar with the tileset. 

As the tilesets randomly generate modules and connect them together it is impossible to know without seeing it from the correct side.
As you were on the incorrect side with screenshots of the incorrect side it was impossible for anyone to actually explain to you how to get there.

Well the correct side I take it would actually be the entrance to that place if it existed. which I could not find. there was nothing from the way i came (or back track) as your so keen on using . If your familiar with this tile set it is often used in Mobile defenses so its not a real rare one.  Again perhaps you missed where i said this area is connected by a step bridge and also seperated by a gap in addition.  

Edited by mtmt1

38 minutes ago, mtmt1 said:

Well the correct side I take it would actually be the entrance to that place if it existed.

It's the area I circled in green on the image I posted earlier.

If your familiar with this tile set

A lot of people like myself are familiar with the tilesets - however what you're describing is vague and could be literally anything.
And like I said, the maps are not the same every time and don't always connect the same every time.
The maps are made up of modules of the tileset, and they are randomly pieced together the moment you start up the mission.
So again there is no way to know for sure how to direct or help you if we can't see it for ourselves.

Imagine the letter Y .  the bottom part of the "Y" is where i entered to the right was the area in question to the left was the rest of the map . The picture showed it perfectly. As in to go the other way to the left of the "Y" . There would be no shot of the boxes at all that I was trying to get too. But apparently the entrance for this is not in the tile set I am showing or would of gotten a response maybe. 

Edited by mtmt1

Imagine the letter Y .  the bottom part of the "Y" is where i entered to the right was the area in question to the left was the rest of the map . The picture showed it perfectly. As in to go the other way to the left of the "Y" . There would be no shot of the boxes at all that I was trying to get too.

This is far too vague, you can't expect anyone to be able to visually conceptualize this.

The pictures you used were just you going in pretty much a straight line. They don't illustrate any of the area that you had passed earlier in the mission and therefore no one can figure out what modules for the tileset were used, little alone how they were pieced together.
This is just for future reference when you need help like this, you need to get visuals from a possible access point, or all of them if you're not sure - not just a visual of you walking to a dead end (which is what myself and everyone else can see).

If i seen this picture I personally would know exactly which module it is. as i said its pretty common in the MD missions . in the room in the left it has the two terminals this is the outside part with the gap no big mystery . Where i came from the area before that has absolutely no bearing on it because it is phsyically seperated ie. no underground way. First off I thought with this gap out there the place or tile I am at would be easy to know. So If I showed the inside room perhaps it would jog more memory of where I am at. 

Edited by mtmt1

7 minutes ago, mtmt1 said:

If i seen this picture I personally would know exactly which module it is. as i said its pretty common in the MD missions

You misunderstand.
Tileset: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tile_Sets
Modules: These are sections of the level that are pieced together, taken from the appropriate tileset (also referred to as tiles but modules also take into consideration more generalized level sections)
Map: The completed level in it's entirety.

There is no such thing as knowing exactly how a randomly generated map is going to look without seeing it for yourself.

7 minutes ago, mtmt1 said:

Where i came from the area before that has absolutely no bearing on it because it is phsyically seperated ie. no underground way.

It is possible you are not familiar with the mechanics of the game, as your mini map clearly shows you had explored that area and completely missed the containers.

Edited by Alcoholism

1 minute ago, mtmt1 said:

Yes I admit there is always more to learn but as a senior representative of the game your just not very helpful . 

I am just a regular player like you.
Your original post asked people to give you tips.
I have been doing this the entire thread.
If you don't want help then don't ask for it.

Your really not much help . If you didn't recognize my tile set I get that . 

I'm going to assume you've changed your motive from wanting help to trolling.

This is a good way to get your threads locked. I do hope you'll use the threads with more maturity and understanding in the future.

To be honest I think your trolling. If you started out by saying you did not recognize my place I think instantly I would of been like okay . I did assume that you knew where that place was.

I've had better luck previous with just showing a picture. so sorry you did not know where, 

And according to your link I will have to do better in referencing a tile set. Duly noted. 

Edited by mtmt1

23 minutes ago, mtmt1 said:

To be honest I think your trolling. If you started out by saying you did not recognize my place I think instantly I would of been like okay . I did assume that you knew where that place was.

I've had better luck previous with just showing a picture. so sorry you did not know where, 

And according to your link I will have to do better in referencing a tile set. Duly noted. 

Are you still in that mission? Hit M and bring up your full map and screen shot that.

36 minutes ago, mtmt1 said:

To be honest I think your trolling.

Seriously? I have been doing nothing but be helpful and you've done nothing but be dismissive, not understanding and insulting.

If you started out by saying you did not recognize my place I think instantly I would of been like okay . I did assume that you knew where that place was.

You need to read what I have been saying. YOU. CAN'T. RECOGNIZE. RANDOM. PLACEMENT. OF. AREAS. IN. A. MAP. AND. AUTOMATICALLY. KNOW. WHERE. YOU. ARE. FROM. A. PICTURE. WHEN. THE. LEVEL. IS. MADE. UP. OF. MULTIPLE. AREAS.
All you did was put up images that depicted you walking to a dead end. The only useful piece of anything was the mini map which showed you had explored the area previously and that it is on a lower axis to the current ground axis in the picture. Which means it was not behind the red door but in fact in an area of the map not connected to the red door just below it. As I have stated and you have no read it or understood it.

This is extremely vague and holds no baring to this at all. For all I know the images you've used before actually show something of importance and are in regards to a question that can actually be answered. Like I said, YOU. CAN'T. RECOGNIZE. RANDOM. PLACEMENT. OF. AREAS. IN. A. MAP. AND. AUTOMATICALLY. KNOW. WHERE. YOU. ARE. WHEN. THE. LEVEL. IS. MADE. UP. OF. MULTIPLE. AREAS. - You have to be physically showing all of the areas of the map required as I have stated. Not just you walking to a dead end. How do you not understand this?

It was not linked for this purpose. It was linked so you understood what the term meant because you seem to think tilesets are maps and the map is always the same.
Tilesets are not maps, and maps are never always the same. This is common knowledge that for some reason you have neglected.

Edited by Alcoholism

No I completely understand that an assortment of  tile sets make up the map, Like I said I have randomly shown a picture and someone or sometimes players are familiar with it just from the picture, I way assumed without reading well into what you were saying that you did not recognize this particular one from my picture, Sorry 

And i will have to find a way to get the exact tile set to reference. So I will check out the link you gave and see if that helps in the future. Cheers. 

Edited by mtmt1