Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Novus's TennoVIP 2016 Plat giveaway

NovusNova

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 4:21 PM, NovusNova said:

Hello everyone,

Just got back from TennoVIP 2016 (for the record, awesome party) and have a few spare platinum codes to give out (a huge thank you to @(PS4)chewbaccachris for providing more codes).

Currently have 5 7 PC codes, 4 6 PS4 codes and 6 8 Xbox 1 codes that give 340 platinum per code, they are also limited to 1 code per account.

Please only post your interest once, spam posting will not be accepted as extra entries (accidental duplicates are fine, it can happen to anyone) and may disqualify you (based on the severity of it).

This giveaway is not run by DE, it is being run by me in a personal capacity.

This thread will close on the 5th October at 12:00, after I will go through the thread, write out the names by platform and put them into a randomiser to select the winners.

The winners will be notified by PM on the forums and will have 2 days to respond. If you respond in that time, I will reply with the code. If not I'll select another winner.  Once all winners are selected and have replied to me, they will be posted in the thread.

How generous, thanks.

Good luck all.

Hello Everyone.

Just an update for everyone curious.

The selection of the winners have been done. Took everyone's name that said they wanted to enter in this thread, wrote them in a word document and copied the lists into the randomiser (separate lists for PC, PS4 and Xbox 1).

Just waiting on 2 more Xbox 1 users and 1 PS4 user to reply to the PM's (if not done by Monday, new winners for those codes will be selected) before announcing the full list of winners.

Congratulations to everyone that won in this giveaway.

To everyone that entered but wasn't chosen, I'm sorry, I would give everyone a code if I could but only have a limited amount that I was given.

EDIT:

Winners:

PC:

Spoiler

SeaUrchins
Godzilla853
Catoriii
KIREEK
cyberneticReveberation
ButterLutter
HerrEilig

PS4:

Spoiler

Athoms12
MGRaidenRod
RusStarik
Loki1211
A_SimpleName
Black_Viper21

Xbox 1:

Spoiler

Shodian
falconpwnch0234
MorokiGrah
GeckoGenesis

Likely going to give the spare Xbox 1 platinum codes to Megan for use on Xbox 1@1. Only 4 codes were given out since only 6 Xbox players entered and only 4 replied in time.

Edited by NovusNova
Added Winners to Post.