Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are you doing right now?

Deshiel

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

I can add it a couple poisonous plants of questionable origin if you'd like

Also right now I'm finishing couple flashpoints in swtor

what server? And yes make is as deadly as possible also make it easily digested so nobody can backtrace it to us

22 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I'm mostly messin around with my marauder until I get enough free time to get a subscription worth it and get the top gear and such

I did this a while ago. My editing software kept crashing so I didn't edit the movie properly tho.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

I'll hear it when I can, right now I can only watch. Although by what I see it'll make more sense if I hear it, right?

The main goal here is to spam my characters into your face. You dont have to hear anything. :)

12 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

The main goal here is to spam my characters into your face. You dont have to hear anything. :)

If I find the link I can show you my marauder. Your toons look nice. What's your main allegiance? Imperials or republic scums?

9 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Being in love with Pokémon rom hacks...Help ME!!!

Sacredgold is awesome. They follow me around.

They get stalky

48 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Thats the stalker armor set. I bought the whole set for 10credits xD

My main is the bald guy

CrtY-8_XgAAC8BE.jpg

Ye, I know. I got the real stalker set instead of the cheap version of getting it through Talos Drellik because why not. I like it, and it ain't too fancy which is good for me. I have another clothing being just the full exterminator set with a marauder elite mask and another using the reaver armor. I'd use either regularly without mask only if I could take off the hood.

I'm in school and in here at the same time on my phone and eating a bagel with cream cheese and oj in the hospital cafeteria

wearing a rasberry rage with pewter accents scrub uniform preparing for another day and thinking of a plan on how to hide effectively to avoid dirty and nasty tasks.

I'm well, how are you doing?