Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LoR Guide (DETAILED)

(PSN)Exi-Eni-Eli

Question

NOTE: Had to recreate this post to update the information since the last guide was extremely outdated (Last Update: January 9th, 2016). Tenno have been giving me up-to-date information, and I have been putting it in this guide, constantly editing it. If you see a name in bold parenthesis, that is the Tenno who gave the information quoted. Big shout-outs to them :)

Hello. I'm here to give a basic, yet extremely detailed explanation  of how to successfully complete the Law of Retribution trial.

This Guide will go over what you need for the trial, what you need to know and how the trial works, in terms of gameplay.

Just like in my older post, all comments or questions are welcome. If you have a suggestion or found a piece of info that is outdated, please tell me. I am open to constructive criticism. :)

First, I'll be explaining what you need, including builds for each Frame. Hopefully this order will help understand how things work in-game.
These are regular high level Grineer. No augmented armor or any stupid stuff like that. They do however have a higher spawn rate than sabotage/spy/intercept/capture missions.

First off, you need to acquire Law of Retribution key blueprint(s) from the Market (Found under "Keys and Drones" in the equipment section) for 100,000 Credits, then build the keys. There are two separate blueprints. One is for Nightmare, and the other is for Regular version. Just as it sounds, Regular is a lot easier than the nightmare, so if you're looking at this guide to try to do LoR for the first time, I HIGHLY SUGGEST DOING REGULAR LoR FIRST. The regular keys will cost 5,000 Credits, 500 Rubedo, 9,000 Nano Spores and 1 Gallium to build, while the Nightmare keys will require double all of that. Each key (of both difficulties) will take 6 hours to build in your foundry, with a cost of 15 platinum to rush each one.

After you've built the keys, you can find the mission on Earth.
You need a minimum of 4 people total to do a Trial.
This is not a personal rule. It is physically impossible to even start the trial with less than 4. My choice of frames is outdated, but other Tenno have given me this information:

"I don't know what's going on with consoles, but here on PC, the meta has definitely been evolving, while still being recognizable. Frost is now an uncommon sight in LoR, and Mirage is downright rare. EV is still the critical role. No EV, no raid (unless you're venn2 and/or "nucking futs"). Bless also remains a very-high priority role. Any competent team should have both. Vauban remains a top CC choice. Nova, Nyx, and Loki also remain top choices. Mirage has fallen out of favor due to Prism being line-of-sight now. Rhino has made an unexpected entrance due to his stomp, making him another top CC choice. (Max range, max duration) Banshee has entered the foray as a buffer for the final showdown. (Seen more often in speedruns than anything else). Volt is sometimes taken (especially speedruns), for his shield. They protect players from the blast of the bomb (especially in nightmare), and can provide extra damage against Vay Hek."                    (-Delta Phantom PC)

"Priorities for frames are: Bless > EV > Nova = Vauban > Loki > Everyone else with CC - Nyx, Rhino, Excalibur, Mirage etc. > utility frames - Volt, Nezha, Frost > not going to the Raid > Ash.       And it is especially important for a 4-man raid. You really should have both Trins. It is possible to go without Bless, but not only will it be much harder to do - it will put high skill and gear requirements on your team, which isn't something you normally want to do unless you are running a pre-made squad. It's generally a good idea to run a five man squad, because fitting in Loki makes Phase 3 considerably easier and having five people instead of four in the second stage will also work towards making the whole process more fluent, without slowing you too much."                  (-Epsik-Kun PC)

If you wanted to do a 4-man raid,   "you can basically form one by mixing EV with 1 high-energy-pool CC pick, 1 top CC pick, and either a third CC or Bless. " (-DeltaPhantom PC)

I should probably mention that it's best for 4 people to be wearing Corrosive Projection.

"If you have 4+ Corrosive Projections, the enemies will have no armor at all, at which point the damage modifiers for Cloned Flesh (the health type for 95% of all Grineer) become the only ones that apply. That means you'll want a weapon with Slash-oriented IPS, built for Viral. The Tigris and its variants are all perfect choices.I should also point out that while the codex says X armor for whatever unit, armor scaling means you won't encounter that number in this raid. Vay Hek's 225 armor is scaled to ~2580. (Assuming level 80, which I think is right, can't remember offhand)     Tip: Armor is calculated thus: BaseArmor * (1 + (((Level - BaseLevel) ^ 1.75) / 200))"  (-DeltaPhantom PC)

Vauban/Frost aren't necessarily needed, but they are useful. First, I'll show what builds you need for each frame, and
I'll tell you what each frame's role is.

BANSHEE:

Spoiler

xuVEEBT.png

Build Explanation: This is one of my favorites. It doesn't look too good, when looking at power statistics. However, the abilities' statistics are very good. Even with only 118% duration, Sonar will last 35.25 seconds, which should be long enough for you to kill anything pretty much instantly. Especially considering the fact that the critical multiplier for this build is x9.25 . Power range for sonar is 50.75, and with Resonance, you shouldn't have any problem killing regular enemies, although that's not really what Banshee is for in this case. Steel Charge of course isn't actually needed for anything, but I'm lazy and don't want to forma Banshee to fit other polarities.

Role: Basically all you'll be doing is casting Sonar. Silence may actually help, but I've yet to test that out. I'm pretty sure enemies will always be alerted and know your When you get into the third phase, you'll be spamming Sonar on Vay Hek to make him squishier than a 5-week old, rotten, warm cucumber. That's pretty squishy.

FROST:

Spoiler

wpkDOWD.png

Build Explanation: That build is a personal favorite. To be honest, you could just go with your average build to have high efficiency, armor, and strength, to spam globes all day long. However, This build is focused around range & strength purely for the fact that this will kill everything that exists. Yes, I said it. The God of Cheapness has blessed us. Crowd control of a small military police force, and the damage of a hydrogen bomb. Also, I may get hate for not using Chilling Globe, but it really isn't worth it. There are multiple reasons, but just trust me. Why use an entire mod space to freeze an enemy for a few seconds when you can just recast your Globe, sending the enemies out, and making the globe stronger?
Role: In the first phase, try putting bubbles on the bomb carrier while he waits for allies to hack consoles, run the tram in the second phase, and freezing Vay Hek in the third phase.

LOKI:

Spoiler

rG5GL4C.png

Role: Run the bomb in the First and Third Phases of the Trial. To pick up the bomb, press your Context Action button (Square on PS4, X on PC. Not sure about Xbox. Sorry.). The bomb will drain your energy in order to charge itself. In the First Phase, you will take the bomb to one of four Toxin Injectors, and wait for your team mates to hack 4 Consoles in order to make the Injector vulnerable. When the injector becomes vulnerable, you'll receive a notification of that happening in the middle of your screen, queuing you to drop the bomb near the Injector. Only drop the bomb when the Injector is Vulnerable, and the bomb is at 100%. In the Third Phase, you will take the bomb to one of Five doors which are located under Smoke Stacks, which Councilor Vay Hek sits on top of. Your comrades will find the two pads needed to open the door, and will stand on them, allowing entry. Once inside, you'll wait until the bomb is at 100%, and drop it in the hole located at the back of the room under the smoke stack. Jump out of said hole before it explodes, or else you'll be bacon.

Build explanation: Loki is going to be squishy either way, so survival mods such as Redirection/Vitality are a waste
Since the bomb prevents you from being invisible or using abilities, duration won't be needed as much as range. Radial Disarm will help much more in Crowd Control than your invisibility would help you. Irradiating Disarm is an ability augment mod which confuses enemies into attacking one another. Although it is not needed, it is definitely helpful.

NOVA:

Spoiler

28Fh10c.png

Role: Pretty much to spam Molecular prime every half-minute or so. Other than that, Nova Prime has an energy pool nearly equivalent to Loki Prime's.
Since the Trial has Grineer that can split your dome in 2 seconds if you're not paying attention, Molecular Prime will help with Crowd Control, as well as work in perfect synergy with Mirage.

Build Explanation: Molecular Prime's range is actually affected by Duration. Think of it like "The time in which M Prime's expansion will be active". So, Range is actually completely useless, unless Wormhole & Antimatter absorb are taken into consideration. The Difference between a Speed Nova and a Slow Nova is the Strength. Molecular Prime's slowing ability is affected by strength, and strength alone. Positive strength adds to the Slowing statistic, while having Negative Strength will actually make Molecular Prime Speed enemies up. So all in all, Positive Strength and Duration are all you need. Nova's slowing effect caps out at 75%, which is achieved by having 145% strength. This is the only build in this entire list which I recommend having a mod that is not maxed (Transient Fortitude). Rank 8 Transient will get you the extra 45% strength needed, in return for a loss of 22.5% duration. With Narrow Minded & Primed Continuity, that won't hurt you too bad.

NYX:

Spoiler

iV8Z7DN.png

Build Explanation: This build emphasizes Crowd Control. Massive amounts of duration & range will ensure that enemies focus on fighting one another. Assimilate is an augment mod which allows you to move, shoot, and revive while using Nyx's 4th ability, Absorb. It's great for reviving other Tenno, and I can see it being especially useful in the third phase.  Strength isn't really needed all that much. Nyx doesn't do much damage in the first place, but it's really not needed here since you shouldn't be killing very much, especially if you have a lot of crowd control. Killing enemies under crowd control effects will just make them respawn brand new, so it's basically a waste of effort. Chaos Sphere augment might be useful, but I don't believe it has enough range for most of the maps.

Role: Make everything wish they were never cloned by making them fight their own brethren. As depressing/brutal as that sounds, that is actually it. Use a combination of your first, second, and third abilities to confuse the enemies into fighting one another, and use your fourth ability when the dookie hits the fan.

ENERGY VAMPIRE TRINITY:

Spoiler

gkIfPYH.png

Role: Just as it sounds, you're gonna be sucking energy out of Grineer like the Tenno parasite you are. Just run around making sure people have hella energy. That's all.

Build explanation: The Key to this build is pretty Low Duration, High Power, and High Range. Energy Vampire will give 5 pulses of energy from a single enemy over a certain amount of time. If you have a very low duration, 5 pulses will still happen, but in a shorter time period. In other words, you'll get the same amount of energy, but way faster. Strength directly affects the amount of energy gained each time Energy Vampire goes off. Simple as that. Range affects how far an ally can be away and still benefit from your EV. I highly suggest running Enemy Radar on your Trinity just so you have an easier time finding enemies to leech. Vampire Leech is an Ability Augment Mod which alters Energy Vampire. If an ally has full power, any excess power obtained from Energy Vampire will be channeled into Shields. In other words, he'll get overshields.

BLESSING TRINITY:

Spoiler

WgdxJyA.png

Build Explanation: Mod Selection. Yes, All those mods are necessary. For this build you'll need only a small amount of Strength. Blessing only restores 80% of allies health & shields, but will only give a Damage Reduction bonus of 50% after the recent reworks. This build will get you a restoration of 100%, and a damage reduction of 72.5%. It's important that I mention the fact that the highest possible damage reduction is 75%. If you wanted the full 75%, you can switch out Intensify for a Transient fortitude. Duration of course affects how long the Blessing Damage Resistance buff is active. Range does not matter, as Blessing has a base range which is not modifiable. Quick thinking is absolutely necessary, in order to keep yourself from dying while casting Blessing. Rage is helpful to boost your energy pool to prepare for fatal damage, which Quick Thinking will prevent.

Role:  Keep your allies alive. They are allergic to caskets. Keep their health and shields up, while giving them a nice damage reduction buff. Make sure you're always paying attention to people's health.
Extremely important: As a Blessing Trinity, there's something you need to do out of the game. Go into your options menu, scroll over to HUD, and make sure Show Player List is enabled. It allows a list of your Allies to appear on the right side of your screen, which also shows the Shields & Health of each individual ally, and who is or is not within Blessing's range. A little-known fact is that Blessing's range is exactly the range for Tenno Affinity. So if a player is not within range to share Affinity, they are not within the range for Blessing.  This will help you perform your healing role.

RHINO:

Spoiler

4WpHZaj.png

Build Explanation: With this build, enemies will be in the air for 13.84 seconds, and the area of effect is 58.75 meters. Alternatively, you can switch around Armored Agility & Overextended, then replace Armored Agility for Streamline, to make your ability cost a lot less, which is also a good option. With this build, Roar will have:  1.2 Damage Multiplier, 51.9 Power Duration, 58.75 Power Range. The damage multiplier on this build isn't much, but it's something.

Role: Even though Rhino can dish out damage (sort of), his role in this situation is to provide more crowd control using his ultimate ability. When his ultimate is used, everything in the area will be tossed up into the air for a short period of time. He is also used for Rhino Roar in the third phase, for the Damage Multiplier buff.

VAUBAN:

Spoiler

VjO4o8q.png

Role: Vauban's general purpose is the same as Mirage & Nova. Crowd Control. Spam Bastilles everywhere, ensuring your turf is never invaded.

Build explanation: I mean.....Really? I gotta explain this ish? Duration adds to the longevity of your Bastille, while range adds to the distance covered. Make your fort large, and long-lasting. Repelling Bastille is an Augment mod that will Repel new enemies away upon contact with the Bastille. This feature only works when the Bastille is at max capacity (suspending the max amount of enemies). If an enemy is repelled, and comes back, he will enter the Bastille with no problems. With Nova, however, they will take way longer to even get up from being repelled.

Now, to explain how LoR works.
1: In the first phase, there will be a mechanism which has one console on the left & right side of it. Once both consoles are hacked, the bomb will be dropped onto the ground in front of it. Once it is dropped, the Loki will pick it up, and take it through one of the 4 doors (separate from the one you came in through), and follow the path until you come across a Toxin Injector. It looks something like this:

Spoiler

40ESVVi.jpg

Once there, 4 players will look for consoles, which need to be hacked in order to make the Injector Vulnerable [i've put a map of the entire first Phase below, including icons for door pads, injectors, and consoles.)(In Nightmare, they reset after 20 seconds or so, and you will have to rehack the console.)] After the 4 consoles are hacked, the Injector will become Vulnerable. Once the bomb reaches 100%, drop the bomb near the Injector, and run away. Repeat this process with the other 3 injectors, and you will pass this Phase.

Note: Once fully charged, the bomb may lose some of it's charge. Don't worry, it won't blow up...yet. If fully charged, the bomb's stability will rapidly deteriorate when you are running. Walking, however, will not have this effect on the bomb.

Map:

Spoiler

GXyRrfk.jpg

The second Phase technically has two parts, so I'll label the second part as 2.5.

2: In the (first part of the) second Phase, there will be a puzzle revolving around weighted pads. The first step to completing this puzzle is to find the Hacking Console (or Panic Button) which is lit up, and hack it. After it is hacked, a Sign will appear in the middle of the font wall, above the locked door. Find the pad which has the same sign, and stand on it. Once you're standing on it, DO NOT GET OFF THE PAD (Important: Loki's Decoys do not activate pads. Enemies do not activate pads. Limbo, while in Rift-walk, does not activate pads.) Getting off the pad will reset the process, and if anyone else is on a pad, it will kill them. If you step on a wrong pad, you will die, the process will be reset, and anyone else on a pad will die. Two people can be on a pad at the same time. If a person goes down on a pad without the process resetting, feel free to revive them. However, if they die and the process is reset, they MUST crawl off the pads in order to be revived. Walking on the pad after the process in reset will kill you. Each time someone stands on the correct pad, the Hacking Console will switch to a different wall. Find it, Hack it, stand on the corresponding button. Rinse & Repeat until all players are on pads. Once all players are on pads, the machinery in the room will activate, the buttons below the screen in the front of the room will all turn Blue, and you'll hear a noise which sounds like machinery starting up. You're now free to get off the pads.

2.5: In the second part of the second phase, you'll be doing a Hijack mission, with a few twists. You'll first see two pads, and a wide console. 2 people stand on the pads, and one person activate the console. The doors will open, and a tram will come out.

"The commonly accepted practice is the host drives and gives the all-clear after each electrified section, and no one else. This applies regardless of their choice of frame, so it's recommended the host bring something that can support while driving. I personally use Nyx, but I've seen EV used as well. (In the end, it doesn't really matter, so long as everyone's working as a team) The reason for the change in meta is due to the core not always being in the correct location for clients if the game turns laggy. The core will always be in the correct location for the host, so they're the only ones who can truly say whether or not it is safe."  (-DeltaPhantom PC)

EV Trinity will run around doing what she does best. 3 others will find and stand on the pads, while the last 3 tenno guard the people on the pads. If the tram hits the electricity, it will lose a bunch of health.[(I have put a map of the pads in a spoiler below this section. Thank whoever was kind enough to make this map.) (In Nightmare Missions, The Tram hitting the Electricity means an immediate Failure. There are also bombs on the track which you need to look out for.)] Vay Hek will be in the area during the third push, but you can't damage him. Try to just avoid contact with him in general. The G3 have a 100% chance to spawn during Phase 2.5 in the Third/Last push, so be prepared for them. Once the tram goes through all 3 rooms, you only need to push it to the platform at the end of the track, and then you Pass.
Map of Electricity Pads:

Spoiler

7fKsJvy.jpg

3: In the Third and Last phase, there are 5 Smoke stacks which Vay Hek will be perched on top of. Under each smoke stack is a door where you will need to bring a bomb into. Each door has 2 large cords coming from under them, leading to 2 separate pads. 1 Person will have to step on each of the pads to open the door. Once the door is open, bring the bomb inside. When the bomb reaches 100%, drop it in the back, and exit the room. The smoke stack will activate, shooting a large flame through the top. Don't worry about doing it in any certain order. I've heard people say you have to blow up the stack which Vay Hek is currently on, but it really has no effect.

In the center of the five smoke stacks is a circular platform with 4 panic buttons on it (In nightmare, the pads will be spread out around the map). If the enemies hack all 4 buttons, the flames inside the smoke stacks will die down, and the process will reset. Blow up every smoke stack while defending the panic buttons, and Vay Hek will become vulnerable. All that's left is to kill him.

There is no weak spot of his, or only a certain spot where he is vulnerable. Light him up. 

Good luck in your raids! I really do hope this helped.
Any suggestions? Something I missed? Looking to leave feedback in general? Feeling lonely? Leave a comment down below, or spam my PSN inbox. I'll try to reply to whatever I can, but no promises.

Good luck in your adventures, Tenno!

Edited by (PS4)PuriDiv
removed PSA tag

11 answers to this question

If people wants to pug current Meta is:

Loki carrier (also spam doppleganger on boss)

Trinity EV

Trinity Bless

Nova slow

Vauban

Then some people accept Rhino, Volt, Banshee and maybe few Others.

Other frames you listed (expecially Frost and Mirage) won t be accepted by most people (for no reason ....).

I can't speak for consoles, but if you're on PC, look up the Warframe Raid School Bus. (It's a Discord server)

Best place to get groups together, and there's also have a fair amount of info on both the raid and recommended builds. And if you're new to raiding, we'll gladly teach you.

Edit: A criticism!

I should probably mention that it's best for 4 people to be wearing Corrosive Projection. Yeah, it helps with Vay Hek, but it's mainly to kill Bombards before they can nuke you while you stand on the pads in Phase 2. Vay Hek has only 225 Ferrite Armor, so he actually isn't all that tough. Bombards, however, have 500 Alloy armor and can crack your dome in a split second.

Bombards, along with Napalms have Alloy armor, which will grant a 75% damage buff for radiating attacks, as well as a 25% damage buff for both Puncture and Cold damage types. To counter this, however, their armor makes them 50% Resistant to Slash, Electricity, and Magnetic.

Meanwhile, Heavy Gunners & Councilor Vay Hek's Terraform have Ferrite Armor. This armor type will grant a 75% damage weakness to Corrosive damage, a 50% damage weakness to Puncture damage, as well as a 25% weakness to toxin.
However, he has a small 25% resistance to both Blast and Slash damage types.

Well that's cool and ish, but what damage types would be best to bring to the LoR? Well, first off my cute little newbie, your squad should have 4 Corrosive projections. This will take away the damage resistant buff that all enemies with any type of armor have gained. When all is said and done, a combination of Puncture and Corrosive would most likely be best.

This is not how Damage 2.0 works. If you have 4+ Corrosive Projections, the enemies will have no armor at all, at which point the damage modifiers for Cloned Flesh (the health type for 95% of all Grineer) become the only ones that apply. That means you'll want a weapon with Slash-oriented IPS, built for Viral. The Tigris and its variants are all perfect choices.

I should also point out that while the codex says X armor for whatever unit, armor scaling means you won't encounter that number in this raid. Vay Hek's 225 armor is scaled to ~2580. (Assuming level 80, which I think is right, can't remember offhand)

Tip: Armor is calculated thus: BaseArmor * (1 + (((Level - BaseLevel) ^ 1.75) / 200))

Frost AND ONLY FROST will guide the tram, to avoid miscommunications.

This meta is antiquated. The commonly accepted practice is the host drives and gives the all-clear after each electrified section, and no one else. This applies regardless of their choice of frame, so it's recommended the host bring something that can support while driving. I personally use Nyx, but I've seen EV used as well. (In the end, it doesn't really matter, so long as everyone's working as a team) The reason for the change in meta is due to the core not always being in the correct location for clients if the game turns laggy. The core will always be in the correct location for the host, so they're the only ones who can truly say whether or not it is safe.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

Priorities for frames are:

Bless > EV > Nova = Vauban > Loki > Everyone else with CC - Nyx, Rhino, Excalibur, Mirage etc > utility frames - Volt, Nezha, Frost > not going to the Raid > Ash.

And it is especially important for a 4-man raid. You really should have both Trins. It is possible to go without Bless, but not only will it be much harder to do - it will put high skill and gear requirements on your team, which isn't something you normally want to do unless you are running a pre-made squad.

It's generally a good idea to run a five man squad, because fitting in Loki makes Phase 3 considerably easier and having five people instead of four in the second stage will also work towards making the whole process more fluent, without slowing you too much.

Not having 75% damage reduction on Bless is generally a bad idea. Instead of running Intensify + Power Drift, you are much better off running Blind Rage. I can understand practical value of Enemy Sense on the EV build, but having extra 15% range from Cunning Drift is likely to be more useful.

Aside from that, good job writing the thing - it holds some basic information that's likely give new players a decent enough overall idea of LoR.

More stuff inbound. This is good info that will benefit everyone, so you should definitely take some time to update your post to include it all.

I don't know what's going on with consoles, but here on PC, the meta has definitely been evolving, while still being recognizable. Frost is now an uncommon sight in LoR, and Mirage is downright rare.

EV is still the critical role. No EV, no raid (unless you're venn2 and/or "nucking futs"). Bless also remains a very-high priority role. Any competent team should have both.

Vauban remains a top CC choice. Nova, Nyx, and Loki also remain top choices. Mirage has fallen out of favor due to Prism being line-of-sight now.

Rhino has made an unexpected entrance due to his stomp, making him another top CC choice. (Max range, max duration)

Banshee has entered the foray as a buffer for the final showdown. (Seen more often in speedruns than anything else)

Volt is sometimes taken (especially speedruns), for his shield. They protect players from the blast of the bomb (especially in nightmare), and can provide extra damage against Vay Hek.

Alternative choices for groups that want to experiment include (but aren't limited to): Titania (primarily Spellbind), Ivara (Sleep arrows on enemies, Cloak arrows on pads), Mesa (Shooting Gallery, sometimes with Augment)

Frames that should never be taken: Limbo, because the rift interferes with just about every single objective in some way. You can't carry bombs, you can't stand on pads, you can't hack consoles, and I'm pretty sure you can't push the core either.

6 hours ago, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

If you were to want to run a 4-man raid, my picks would be Nova, Mirage, Frost, Trinity.

Due to the change in meta, I would not recommend this selection. I won't try to recommend any particular group (the answer changes depending on who you ask and what your priorities are), but you can basically form one by mixing EV with 1 high-energy-pool CC pick, 1 top CC pick, and either a third CC or Bless. So long as everyone is proficient at their chosen frame and role, you should do fine.

EV Trinity will run around doing what she does best. 3 others will find and stand on the pads, while the last 3 tenno guard the people on the pads.

Lately, I've seen something slightly different: 2 people per pad, aka doubling up. Especially common in nightmare runs.

In nightmare exclusively, it's common to bring the core out, then leave it alone while someone hacks all the doors open and destroys the mines. Meanwhile, everyone else waits to push until all the doors have been opened. (Speedruns won't do this though)

After the 4 consoles are hacked, the Injector will become Vulnerable.

If time matters, it's recommended everyone start hacking at 50% armed.

If you step on a wrong pad, you will die, but anyone who is on a pad will be spared.

Wrong pad resets too, also killing everyone still on a pad.

That's all I got at the moment.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

1 hour ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

wait...someone still playing bless trinity ? LOL why ? you can bless with low duration aswell....not worth running 75% damage reduction....also the builds LOL ...get some exilus adaptor and stop using redirection

Bless Trinity is still useful, even if 75% damage reduction is the max. The fact that she can instantly restore health & shields is the main thing though, especially in Nightmare.

Why would I stop using Redirection? What would I replace it with, Vitality? At max, Trinity has 740hp, 1110 shields. It's more efficient to have Redirection rather than Vitality in this case, especially since Blessing is no longer dependent on the damage you've taken to your health. Also, lower duration of course means more casting, which is just kind of a waste. I don't see why you'd want to run a lower duration build.

1 hour ago, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

Bless Trinity is still useful, even if 75% damage reduction is the max. The fact that she can instantly restore health & shields is the main thing though, especially in Nightmare.

Why would I stop using Redirection? What would I replace it with, Vitality? At max, Trinity has 740hp, 1110 shields. It's more efficient to have Redirection rather than Vitality in this case, especially since Blessing is no longer dependent on the damage you've taken to your health. Also, lower duration of course means more casting, which is just kind of a waste. I don't see why you'd want to run a lower duration build.

quick thinking mate....using ev with low duration you can spam bless ev like non stop, so i dont understand why youshould use bless...and yes 75% dmg reduction for25 sec is pure trash

Just now, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

quick thinking mate....using ev with low duration you can spam bless ev like non stop, so i dont understand why youshould use bless...and yes 75% dmg reduction for25 sec is pure trash

I don't see what quick thinking has to do with anything. Regardless of your health, it only stops damage at 2hp. And honestly even as Blessing Trinity you should be using EV as well, even if there's a EV Trinity on the team as well. That being said, you'll be at full energy most of the time. Having a 75% blessing isn't really necessary, but it does help quite a lot. Also, saying a reduction of 75% damage is trash Is just not logical. With blessing you'll only be taking one fourth of the damage you normally would. Also, with more duration, you won't have to worry as much about the positions of other tenno, since you can just get in the range of the team once every half-minute, instead of trying to always be in their immediate proximity.

1 minute ago, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

I don't see what quick thinking has to do with anything. Regardless of your health, it only stops damage at 2hp. And honestly even as Blessing Trinity you should be using EV as well, even if there's a EV Trinity on the team as well. That being said, you'll be at full energy most of the time. Having a 75% blessing isn't really necessary, but it does help quite a lot. Also, saying a reduction of 75% damage is trash Is just not logical. With blessing you'll only be taking one fourth of the damage you normally would. Also, with more duration, you won't have to worry as much about the positions of other tenno, since you can just get in the range of the team once every half-minute, instead of trying to always be in their immediate proximity.

i only play high duration when I play solo because i like using link. Just a matter of playstyle tho, im not saying you are bad. I usually dont have problems giving energy and since everyone is running quick thinking it means that with my energy they have more life than using vitality or redirection. Quick thinking helps if you are on a pad and youre about to die or to avoid to die when vay hek is shooting.  As I said , its a matter of playstyle. you can try it out and then judge...WIth Vitality when you are 0 hp youre dead, with quick thinking you have a window of time to react.