Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starting conclave help n questions :3

Urska

Question

DONT SAY DONT DO IT. WE ALL KNOW HOW BROKE IT IS

guss i will start by asking where to start? best way to get standing?

now for the real part, what are good weapons n frame and combos to try. i am not asking for BIS meta OP ness. just what to keep an eye for and what to avoid ( aka really bad weapons)

i am sure pve n pvp are different in whats good and whats bad so that why i am asking :3. To add i have EVERY weapon and frame  at max rank with some love to them. any tips n tricks be good too

really just lookin for tips n tricks, and what weapons/frames to avoid or keep an eye out for

sorry for my bad spelling n grammar :< thank you for your info n all ^^

Edited by Urska

2 hours ago, Urska said:

DONT SAY DONT DO IT. WE ALL KNOW HOW BROKE IT IS

guss i will start by asking where to start? best way to get standing?

now for the real part, what are good weapons n frame and combos to try. i am not asking for BIS meta OP ness. just what to keep an eye for and what to avoid ( aka really bad weapons)

i am sure pve n pvp are different in whats good and whats bad so that why i am asking :3. To add i have EVERY weapon and frame  at max rank with some love to them. any tips n tricks be good too

really just lookin for tips n tricks, and what weapons/frames to avoid or keep an eye out for

sorry for my bad spelling n grammar :< thank you for your info n all ^^

Depends on your playstyle. As for equipment, starting gear is very good and reliable. The only mandatory mods you need to do well are probably the stances (for meleeplay) and/or the holster rate mods (if you are more gun inclined), they are cheap to get and available at rank 1, you can also trade for them or ask a friend with Conclave standing to get you one.

I advice you to have some Fun, win or lose. Just scr*w around and kill when you can. Try to do the daily challenges. Cephalon Capture often have the "complete X match(es)" so it's a good start, there's also Lunaro.

I'm a SwordAlone player, so I can only tell you which weapons are more practical (since pretty much all melee weapons can kill fast with the stances I don't use the term "stronger"): Nikanas, Nuchakus, Sword&whip, Heavy Blades, Sparring and Machetes are very good weapons (last one is not a joke). Another melee advice would be that when you get a new stance, you can start a "solo match" and practice the stances a bit as some have tricky animations, you can also use those solo matches to explore maps and get used to energy&health orbs, ammo boxes and with tileset navigation in general.

If you want to "train" in shoot&move before jumping in you can use Jackal in Fossa, Venus, as a "danger room". Just try to bulletjump around without shooting the boss, just shooting the little ospreys that fly around and avoiding the boss attacks.

Now, to counter melee players you need to either keep your distance (if you are gun inclined) or dodge and maneuver around them until you can get a solid hit (if you are melee inclined). To counter gunplayers you need to stay mobile so they don't get shots in or attack them with your melee weapon equiped to get a stagger or knockdown.

I hope you find you journey trough the Conclave satisfactory and Fun. ^.^

2 hours ago, TheJadrimian said:

Can feel a bit intimidating to suddenly have only a fraction of the health you would have in PvE, but everyone's in pretty much the same boat. :P There are some mods available from Teshin in the low ranks that can boost your health, shields or armour, but generally they'll slow your movement to compensate.

Though there are some mods that can be used in both PvE and PvP (such as the weapon-switch-speed mods dropped from Sentients, which are great in PvP) most PvE mods are not usable in PvP. You'll want to check your mod loadouts in the Arsenal in Conclave mode to see what options you have. Every time you complete a round of Concalve you'll get a random Conclave mod – most of these have drawbacks as well as bonuses.

though so, i tried pvp when chomra came out if i rember right where they was all hyping it, had some mods then, not alot and it was really lawly. so they just removed all pve mods now?

36 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

Depends on your playstyle. As for equipment, starting gear is very good and reliable. The only mandatory mods you need to do well are probably the stances (for meleeplay) and/or the holster rate mods (if you are more gun inclined), they are cheap to get and available at rank 1, you can also trade for them or ask a friend with Conclave standing to get you one.

I advice you to have some Fun, win or lose. Just scr*w around and kill when you can. Try to do the daily challenges. Cephalon Capture often have the "complete X match(es)" so it's a good start, there's also Lunaro.

I'm a SwordAlone player, so I can only tell you which weapons are more practical (since pretty much all melee weapons can kill fast with the stances I don't use the term "stronger"): Nikanas, Nuchakus, Sword&whip, Heavy Blades, Sparring and Machetes are very good weapons (last one is not a joke). Another melee advice would be that when you get a new stance, you can start a "solo match" and practice the stances a bit as some have tricky animations, you can also use those solo matches to explore maps and get used to energy&health orbs, ammo boxes and with tileset navigation in general.

If you want to "train" in shoot&move before jumping in you can use Jackal in Fossa, Venus, as a "danger room". Just try to bulletjump around without shooting the boss, just shooting the little ospreys that fly around and avoiding the boss attacks.

Now, to counter melee players you need to either keep your distance (if you are gun inclined) or dodge and maneuver around them until you can get a solid hit (if you are melee inclined). To counter gunplayers you need to stay mobile so they don't get shots in or attack them with your melee weapon equiped to get a stagger or knockdown.

I hope you find you journey trough the Conclave satisfactory and Fun. ^.^

none of my stances show up :l sooo what? but thanks for all the info, very helpful ^^

sorry for x2 posting :l

1 hour ago, Urska said:

though so, i tried pvp when chomra came out if i rember right where they was all hyping it, had some mods then, not alot and it was really lawly. so they just removed all pve mods now?

Earlier in Conclave's life there were more mods that crossed over, like Handspring and Fast Deflection. Nowadays those particular mods are more or less built-in.

EDIT: It was the same for stances. As I mentioned earlier, there's special PvP versions now that're available from Teshin for 2'000 standing each.

Edited by TheJadrimian

4 hours ago, TheJadrimian said:

Can feel a bit intimidating to suddenly have only a fraction of the health you would have in PvE, but everyone's in pretty much the same boat. :P There are some mods available from Teshin in the low ranks that can boost your health, shields or armour, but generally they'll slow your movement to compensate.

Though there are some mods that can be used in both PvE and PvP (such as the weapon-switch-speed mods dropped from Sentients, which are great in PvP) most PvE mods are not usable in PvP. You'll want to check your mod loadouts in the Arsenal in Conclave mode to see what options you have. Every time you complete a round of Concalve you'll get a random Conclave mod – most of these have drawbacks as well as bonuses.

sady none of this matters now. no one ques , sat in ques in each lobby for 30 mins + and ever saw a soul.... going to quit warframe for a few months, too much salt n disappointment going on right now to even wana play. way to make content DE no one can do now.....sigh...

1 hour ago, Urska said:

none of my stances show up :l sooo what? but thanks for all the info, very helpful ^^

There are Conclave specific Stances, you can get them at rank 1 for 2k standing. Or you can ask someone to give you one or trade for them. NOTE: we can't use these in PvE yet so don't bother looking for them in PvE arsenal or Simulacrum once you have them.

1 hour ago, Urska said:

There are Conclave specific Stances, you can get them at rank 1 for 2k standing. Or you can ask someone to give you one or trade for them. NOTE: we can't use these in PvE yet so don't bother looking for them in PvE arsenal or Simulacrum once you have them.

9 minutes ago, Urska said:

sady none of this matters now. no one ques , sat in ques in each lobby for 30 mins + and ever saw a soul.... going to quit warframe for a few months, too much salt n disappointment going on right now to even wana play. way to make content DE no one can do now.....sigh...

Sometimes it is indeed difficult to find a game, but there are a few things you can try:

• Raising your ping limit. I have mine at 275, and yeah I occasionally get a rough time with lag, but that seems to happen sometimes regardless of what restrictions one sets, so whatever, right?
  • Changing your region. I'm usually on Europe, but when needs must I hop over to US East or Eastern Europe and Russia.
  • Toggling Recruit Conditioning. turning it off may mean you end up against rather more proficient players, but if that's all that's going...
  • Trying again later – it ain't dead, just resting! :clem: 
Edited by TheJadrimian