Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it Possible to Get Here?

-Amaterasu-

Question

10 answers to this question

It might of poped out of the container and fell through the floor and got caught on a ledge on the outside of the map it happens alot. Since they added a new function that all loot must hop when gained, like the mods and resources that have been floating in the air.

Its somewhere in one of the patch notes, might be able to find it if not.

edit: was sopost to be fixed in The Silver Grove: U3 Ayatan

Edited by TrueHawkEye

12 minutes ago, TrueHawkEye said:

It might of poped out of the container and fell through the floor and got caught on a ledge on the outside of the map it happens alot. Since they added a new function that all loot must hop when gained, like the mods and resources that have been floating in the air.

Its somewhere in one of the patch notes, might be able to find it if not.

edit: was sopost to be fixed in The Silver Grove: U3 Ayatan

The container was definitely outside of the map when I broke it and the ayatan didn't fall far from it so it's not a clipping issue

Edited by -Amaterasu-

27 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Did you explore the whole tile after that? Cause something similar happened to me but it was actually another room i was able to access from further down... That's the only thing that comes to mind. Else, tough luck.

Yes I did, every door in that room (except the one i came in from) was locked.

2 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

The container was definitely outside of the map when I broke it and the ayatan didn't fall far from it so it's not a clipping issue

There could be a possibility that is on a lower level in the map on a different tile but its highly unlikely. By the looks of it, it was on the outside of the wall or in a room with a locked door.