Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Seeeee...

PROteinxstack

past the numbers that appear when I shoot an enemy from afar, the enemies literally turn into jumping numbers and I have much harder time seeing weakpoints and tiny grineer faces.  Only way to fix it is turn off the hud, which then makes everything else on my hud disappear, blehhhhhh.  Could we also have additional crosshair customization?  PLEEEEEASE!??!?!

I can't think of a weapon with enough rapid fire and accuracy to hide a grineer with numbers from the distance described.

my level 30 potatoed braton does!  Get one and try doing fast two-five shot bursts to grineer face while controlling recoil and looking at the tiny dot of your crosshair while the enemy is far away (think other side of the grineer defense level where you defend the reactor).

Edited by PROteinxstack

my level 30 potatoed braton does!  Get one and try doing fast two-five shot bursts to grineer face while controlling recoil and looking at the tiny dot of your crosshair while the enemy is far away (think other side of the grineer defense level where you defend the reactor).

I'll take your word for it.