Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Position.

CagedLunatic

Ever wonder why the Dev's decided to alter the Lotus's speech pattern?  

"Earlier builds of Warframe implied that The Lotus was an organization, rather than an individual"  ~Warframe Wikipedia.  

So why does she refer to herself in the first person now?  Because, it is a simple Freudian slip the Developer's are trying to cover up, she, is not really her...  That is to say, she is her, but not REALLY, THE her, that you see all the time... Ya' see?  The Lotus that we all see is just a host, a puppet, a 'Warframe' if you will.  Ergo the reason for her weird headgear: The female host is not looking through that helmet, the REAL Lotus is peering through it from afar.  That's right, the Lotus is an unseen entity!  Controlling the host, just like the operator controls it's Warframe/'s.  Think about it, she did not finish her mission to destroy the Tenno, she instead kept us alive!  Nursing, and caring for the Tenno, like a mother would.  That is right, 'The Lotus Warframe' is the first parent Warframe ever created!  The starting point for all Warframe's in the future, she can create weapons, (Dex Furis, Dex Dakra) she can also create Warframes!  That's right, the Lotus is a mysterious, and clairvoyant type being that has not been seen... yet.  Why are the developers covering it up?  Because they are under Her control!  The Lotus has great power over the censorship of any who dare expose Her true identity.

Lotus the Vamp Note: the position of that mechanical-ish eye, unless she is a Cyclops, it'd be impossible for this humanoid host to see anything! 

12 hours ago, CagedLunatic said:

1So why does she refer to herself in the first person now?  

2Ergo the reason for her weird headgear: The female host is not looking through that helmet, the REAL Lotus is peering through it from afar.

3she can create weapons, (Dex Furis, Dex Dakra) she can also create Warframes!

1 Things Change

2 She is a sentient

3 Those weapons weren't created by the lotus, they are from dex warriors, That were the elite fighters from the orokin, maybe she had an afiliation with them hence the lotus shape but i doubt that she created it

The reason he hiding everything is that we Tennos are childs mass produced by cloning technology used as soldiers without brain, mindles warriors with their warframes, war came we fought some lost other wins, we are at possition we dont remember anything and for me Lotus dont wana tell us anithiing so wedont remember it and feel the pain of how we the childs were once used as a War tool. 

15 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

many thanks loyal subject

I see whats going on here!  You're ALL in on it!  But you wont stop the truth from coming out!  I've got enough tin-foil to protect me from mind control!  Yeah, SHE sent you here to discredit me!  Think I'm a fool eh?!  Well, I've got you all marked down on my list as CO-CONSPIRATORS HA! ... HA!