Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag's Magnetize

l3loodyRed

Question

Dear All , 

I just play back my Mag and found out it had been rebuild , I got question about her Magnetize .

I know that her Magnetize is absorb enemy that targeted by Mag , however did the other enemy that pass through get pull too ? 

After I cast the skill on a enemy , sometime i saw another enemy pass through my magnetize.... Please tell me what happen .....

Thanks! 

9 answers to this question

Her Magnetize is best cast in corridors where you know enemies will pass through or spots where they will gather up to shoot at you and your teammates. With a little time and observation you will learn the movement pattern of range enemies to know when its right to cast the skill on them and take most advantage of. When well built, just her Magnetize can easily take out a huge group of enemies, be them already in the skill radius and dieing from shots they fired, newly arrived enemies taking place of those that already perished or when the magnetize bubble collapses and explodes.

7 minutes ago, Elevator9 said:

Actually, polarize should be cast before magnetize. Polarize leaves behind shards that will be picked up by magnetize to increase its damage

I was told it was the other way around. Obviously, Mag was never my strong suit.