Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe, The War Within.

KeiYinXI

Question

"Tonight We Fight On Two Fronts My Child, The War Without and the War Within" - Lotus

We're getting the War Within.

But what about the War Without!?!?!?!?!? hint hint nudge nudge

Edited by KeiYinXI

10 answers to this question

I think ok spolers here so ....

Spoiler

The war within is Teshin fighting a corruption and us fighting the corruption of Hunhau you know the fragment thats been stuck in our warframe chest? Ordis? what he is fighting in his mind? he want to kill us like all his past operators .... so thats why The War Within ... we also fight to take back control of our warframes ... the tenno is gona be leaved alone just like shown in one of the Teasers 
The main reason of War Within is that we fight back for full control of our Warframes and other stuff i think we also gona unlock new sweet abilities!

40 minutes ago, KeiYinXI said:

Ordis is shady ASF LOL

I get the feeling that you haven't scanned all of the Cephalon Fragments yet, have you?

Suffice to say (without spoiling it) that his entire purpose in life (existence?) is to make the Operator's life easier.

23 minutes ago, Imaru said:

I get the feeling that you haven't scanned all of the Cephalon Fragments yet, have you?

Suffice to say (without spoiling it) that his entire purpose in life (existence?) is to make the Operator's life easier.

I read his Lore.

Just now, KeiYinXI said:

I read his Lore.

Then why do you say he's shady? He expressly told us that he exists as a cephalon only to help the Operator. 

(My question is how his story explains Suda, Simaris, and the conclave Cephalons)