The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A question to players in the Oceania region.

Glitch_Kitten

Question

9 answers to this question

I play from Argentina, but my region is set on North America East. South American lobbies are quite empty, so I'd rather deal with the ping than playing alone. Usually I run with 200-300 ping, and it isn't that bad, mostly because enemies have a weird interaction with lag. At those levels, unless a squad member interacts with an enemy before me, I won't notice any delays.

Haven't tried Conclave, but Lunaro is unplayable. And it's a shame, because I really like it.

Edited by Antiphoton

I play in Oceania Region for normal missions, Sorties, Syndicates and Alerts. However due to the severe lack of players in all of the conclave game modes I switch to other regions just to earn conclave standing and complete the conclave challenges. For me South America and Asia are good servers ping wise.

If you have the patience, you can sometimes be matched up with Asia region players later at night without needing to switch out of Oceania. Least it seems that way to me, I've had people from Thailand and Singapore in pub matches without needing to switch my reagion off Oceania. But the player count does pick up after 6pm Australian EST if you are on around that time, as the Asian players become active.