Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need a Saryn Prime Build and Why don't people play Saryn?

(PSN)TertulSee

Question

I just got Saryn Prime and I'm not quite sure on how to build her. I'm not sure if I should focus on Power Strength or Power Duration. I've seen builds with lots of Power Range and either full power or full duration.

Also, Saryn looks very powerful compared to other Warframes yet I see almost none of them in action. Is it because she's not played in public much? Is she supposed to be solo?

I'd love to play Saryn Prime but the gods of RNG are hating me just as much now as they did before my break.

I've got all 3 parts but can I get the blueprint to drop at all?

No, no I can't.

Same with the Neurotics for Trinity Prime, the Barrel and stock for Soma Prime and the damn wings for Odonata Prime. RNG hates me and I hate it right back.

Edited by Ailissa

5 hours ago, (PS4)BrutalReaper32 said:

not everyone can be a Saryn master :s

Pretty much this. A Saryn master is inevitably a Tenno-pro. Because it's not only the tools but also who uses them, with Saryn this is blatantly obvious...

6 hours ago, Culaio said:

Well thats the problem since there is currently no reason to stay that long, also once you reach point where pretty much only saryn can deal damage in team, other players in team will stop having fun(since they cant do anything anymore) so they want to leave, which makes bringing saryn meaningless, previously people would stay for additinal prime parts but its not something we can do anymore.

yup. 
Fortunately, there are some missions where Saryn can still shine: Rathuum lvl 3 or endless, Sorties (against any faction) and JV. And let's hope DE adds some high level content soon, because not only DPS frames made for mid and endgame suffer because they are not necessary, but any healer or support frame like Trinity, Equinox, Nezha, Oberon or Titania are not even necessary on a team because the game is already too easy to need a support who buffs or debuffs. 

I am surprised no one mentioned venom dose. in my pug build, suited to survive well, i use venom dose plus the usual. It's not a spore build, but when i spam spores to enemies AND allies the spore/toxin damage synergy multiplies because my team mates are spreading the spores for me! And they are thankful for that.

I will not lie, Saryn requires a lot of work to make her work her magic, but i trust no other frame for the hard stuff.

1 hour ago, (PS4)BrutalReaper32 said:

yup. 
Fortunately, there are some missions where Saryn can still shine: Rathuum lvl 3 or endless, Sorties (against any faction) and JV. And let's hope DE adds some high level content soon, because not only DPS frames made for mid and endgame suffer because they are not necessary, but any healer or support frame like Trinity, Equinox, Nezha, Oberon or Titania are not even necessary on a team because the game is already too easy to need a support who buffs or debuffs. 

This is very true, I didnt bring my trin to any mission in VERY long time