Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's that jagged yellow line on Lua?

FierceRadiance

Question

Typically once a mission, and typically up high, near the ceiling, On a number of recent missions I've seen a jagged yellow line, which glows with some kind of energy.  It can't be scanned, although it appears to have a red tinge to it when you look through the scanner at it, similar to an object you don't have enough scans of yet. It can't be clicked on, and nothing seems to happen just because I'm around it (I'm usually wearing a Prime 'frame).

Anybody have any clue what this is, or how it can be interacted with?

8 answers to this question

note that you must Wall Latch until you get those buffs without breaking it. otherwise you won't get it (and it you fail more than like once, it will disappear IIRC).
it'll take a few seconds.

some of them will increase Health/Energy Pool, make you move faster, Et Cetera.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

note that you must Wall Latch until you get those buffs without breaking it. otherwise you won't get it (and it you fail more than like once, it will disappear IIRC).
it'll take a few seconds.

some of them will increase Health/Energy Pool, make you move faster, Et Cetera.

That's if they actually work. They gave me a buff only 1-2 times and the rest was just nothing. I walk latched and the crack even started glowing, but no buff >.> 

26 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

That's if they actually work. They gave me a buff only 1-2 times and the rest was just nothing. I walk latched and the crack even started glowing, but no buff >.> 

you have to stay latched until it disappears. it takes a while.
some of the spawn locations are also garbage, where it's like, on a little bump on the wall, surrounded by a lot of other bumps, and it's literally impossible to latch to the same surface as the Tear. that's mainly the spawnpoints that are on the bumpy, rocky Moon rock walls.

meh.

4 minutes ago, taiiat said:

you have to stay latched until it disappears. it takes a while.
some of the spawn locations are also garbage, where it's like, on a little bump on the wall, surrounded by a lot of other bumps, and it's literally impossible to latch to the same surface as the Tear. that's mainly the spawnpoints that are on the bumpy, rocky Moon rock walls.

meh.

yeah, I ran into THAT place where the crack spawns on an unlatchable narrow wall. but that's for the info, I just thought I have to latch and then go back to my killing spree