Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for the future of warframe

WyvernCall

Hello fellow tenno!

We all know that warframe have been loosing a lot of players (about 10,000+ i think) in the past few months, and most of them are veterans. DE tried to fix this issue by adding conclave (pvp) and it sucked. The only way to revive a game is by either adding pvp (failed) or more updates (just like terraria did, a LOT of updates)

So in the past few days, i had an idea of a big update, i don't think it's possible but i liked the idea and i thought about sharing it.

this update will start with a quest that will unlock all fo the new features, the quest will start with a message from the lotus about an emergency (maybe the corpus started creating a squad full of assassins and bandits from all of the factions to attack the tenno because they're crippling their business and they succeeded at capturing an operator) she'll tell you that we need the help of *insert name here* (new character that'll help in managing the tenno faction [*later the lotus will admit that she can't keep up with managing all of the operators which leaves most of them vulnerable*]) a new node will appear in the middle of the void that you can only unlock by unlocking all of the other void nodes, the operator will be then pushed to use 6 frames so he/she can put the orokin machine on, and it will drain all of the operator power. screen will black out with the lotus saying "operator..."

you will then wake up in a new star chart with two new factions as the first frame you chose with the lotus communicating with it, you will then have to do 6 nodes with the 6 frames (maybe this operation will be a tutorial for the ability to send a frame to do a mission by putting a chip in it that will make it do work by itself) then you will save that character from some jail, this character will start to murder your frames(s) the lotus will order you to pull something out of its neck. most of your frames will get ripped apart trying to pull the thing out, two of them will succeed at removing it, the screen will black out again and you will then wake up with the new character speaking to the operator after he saved him, you will then proceed to fight to save the operator then kill the squad that the corpus made.

it's clear that i'm not some professional script writer, it's just a way to present the new star chart/factions /maybe warframes, it wont be an easy star chart, it'll be made for the veterans. if you guys have any more ideas to fix this one or add more stuff, feel free to comment down below. 

Players come and go. It's a normal state for any game. Eapecially for the grindy one like Warframe. People get burned out or farmed everything there is to farm and have no reasons to play at the moment.

I'm sure the numbers will go up again once TWW is finally released.