Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help with making a clan emblem

(XBOX)darnelllaprince

Hello, my is darnell and i have a clan in warframe for awhile now and still dont have a clan emblem so i try to upload an image but it was decline because it was copy and paste off the internet, did not know i could not do that a lesson learn 150plat gone, i was not going to have one but my clan is not happy right now so as clan leader i must find a way to change that. i have look on you tube still no help, i look online with no help and then i was told to come here to see if anyone would help me. im down to 190plat now i dont have much to offer but 40platium is all i can spare at the moment. so can someone help with this problem? please help hit me up by my gamer id im on all the time. thank you

IF you copied and pasted from the net, it was likely not in the correct format;

1. Clan Emblem must be a 128x128 .PNG file. No exceptions.

Did you check that your copy/paste was of this exact specification?

If you link the image you tried we can see, I'd make a support ticket, as that's pretty S#&$ty to take your plat and reject your image.

the image requirements and guidelines are explained on the same page where you upload the image file.  

if it was rejected because it was the wrong format or size then it's pretty crappy they took your plat, because that kind of thing is trivial to check automatically.  however, they might do that just to prevent spam. depending on what you copied from the Internet it might also have been rejected because it was copyrighted.  

if you can paste a link to the image you used or, even better, put the actual file you sent to them up on imgur or somewhere and paste a link to that, then we probably tell you for sure what happened.