The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe Skins: 6 in development [embers!]

15 hours ago, nicholas224 said:

TBH I'm actually kinda disapointed with the zephyr deluxe skin. It still looks just as bad as the normal skin for zephyr.

maybe I'm being pessimistic and the skin might be better to color but i was really hoping they would use the original concept art for zephyr

http://liger-inuzuka.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Zephyr-Concept-407987802 

personally i feel histusan did a great job on thezephyr tennogen, its more styled that way and is why i prefer it 

Ctj9x85VUAElVp-.jpg

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

On 2016. 10. 9. at 7:31 AM, (PS4)FunyFlyBoy said:

Would the corporeal wings always be out, or would they work like the current spectral wings, they do not show up at all until Effigy is used, even in a "folded" state? Reason I ask is because another poster brought up a good point about his wings; they'd take up too much of our screen. If they are corporeal and always out, that would be one massive eyesore which DE's answer would be to make them see-through like Mirage's Hall of Mirrors which defeats the point of being corporeal. 

I wouldn't be opposed to this so long as DE does it right so it isn't a screen covering eyesore.

I meant that it would be better if wings come out temporily when he uses abillities or do parkour like Nova prime's visual effect on her back 

Edited by Chroma_Bak2
Error correction

On 7.10.2016 at 8:58 PM, Mursukorva said:

So it was finally revealed. Hope this wont be a case of the initial Banshee Deluxe riots.

EXPECTATIONS:

Hide contents

9813f8d407b612cb0e4eefc6265269de.png

REALITY:

Hide contents

429fc91af1a070a52ee3d7972027dce1.jpg

i want the second pic as a frame

im sorry, things go a strange way in warframe, selling ... selling ... selling

i dont buy this, its a insult for frost and the game itself ... so, i will watch ...

btw, the tennogen stuff is crap, as for example, the nova helmet is matte, the nova prime skin has lots of shiny stuff, it doesnt fit

and DE doesnt care about harmony in the tennogen offers related to their creations, so i dont buy anything further until there is true clear designer heartblood in tennogen ...

thats all i have to share

and the trinity deluxe skin without legs is for perverts, it was one of the biggest fails i encountered to buy in warframe ...

i hope somebody from the devs hear me, there are lot of roadworks which im pleased to be done, DE ... sometimes its the small things which gives a clear impression i dont want ... ^^)

thx for understanding

Edited by Guest

What do you think will be the Bonus Effects (like the Nova Deluxe Arms) for Chroma, Frost, Zephyr and Ash?

Also what Weapons/Syndanas/Bonus do you want with it?

For Ash I would like a nice Ninja Nikana skin and for the Effect, Slash Effects dealt by him to be more Gory would be kind of Awesome

For Frost the Gladius for single Handed Swords AND Two Handed Swords, I mean a Galatine Prime with that would be so Awesome :3, also for the Effect let the Surroundings Interact and get Frozen, whereever he walks, or he just has an Icy Aura in Generall

For Zephyr I would like some Tonfa or Whip skin fitting the style of the Skin, and for the Effect well the Wings are Obvious^^

For Chroma give him Awesome Claws, or some Claw like Sparring skin and for the Effect well also some Awesome Wings, but more than that I would like an Auxilary for him with a Dragon Tail to finisch his looks xD

P.s: I use the word Awesome to often, sorry about that :P

Edited by Paranoiasoul

1 hour ago, Paranoiasoul said:

What do you think will be the Bonus Effects (like the Nova Deluxe Arms) for Chroma, Frost, Zephyr and Ash?

Also what Weapons/Syndanas/Bonus do you want with it?

For Ash I would like a nice Ninja Nikana skin and for the Effect, Slash Effects dealt by him to be more Gory would be kind of Awesome

For Frost the Gladius for single Handed Swords AND Two Handed Swords, I mean a Galatine Prime with that would be so Awesome :3, also for the Effect let the Surroundings Interact and get Frozen, whereever he walks, or he just has an Icy Aura in Generall

For Zephyr I would like some Tonfa or Whip skin fitting the style of the Skin, and for the Effect well the Wings are Obvious^^

For Chroma give him Awesome Claws, or some Claw like Sparring skin and for the Effect well also some Awesome Wings, but more than that I would like an Auxilary for him with a Dragon Tail to finisch his looks xD

P.s: I use the word Awesome to often, sorry about that :P

zephyr gets energy wings, ash art featured a katana skin , so there is hope, but the main thing is his arm blades are different and have scorpion whip strike i think?

no info on chroma and frost effects yet

25 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

zephyr gets energy wings, ash art featured a katana skin , so there is hope, but the main thing is his arm blades are different and have scorpion whip strike i think?

no info on chroma and frost effects yet

That's the thing I wondered about from Ash

What purpose could these Arm Blades have... maybe something with the Finisher Animation from BS?

1 hour ago, Paranoiasoul said:

That's the thing I wondered about from Ash

What purpose could these Arm Blades have... maybe something with the Finisher Animation from BS?

could be, with chroma though the wing design looks different ...

for frost maybe a new ice animation or something, remember oberon has a trail of leaves in his wake 

8 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

could be, with chroma though the wing design looks different ...

for frost maybe a new ice animation or something, remember oberon has a trail of leaves in his wake 

I hope the Chroma in Effigy Mode looks better or gets a nice Effect while Effigy is up ;3

For Frost the effect of Oberon would make Sense with the Ice Trail, but I hope it's something more than that, Frost is ma Boy xD

On 10/7/2016 at 2:58 PM, Mak_Gohae said:

rh1a33N.jpg

Meh on Frost skin. Looks like an Atlas upgrade more than anything.

Dont know what bull horns has to do with Frost.

I love that kinda viking-esque look, personally.  Feels like they took a stereotypical viking helm and sword and gave 'em both a nice tenno twist.

59 minutes ago, Dogefighter said:

I love that kinda viking-esque look, personally.  Feels like they took a stereotypical viking helm and sword and gave 'em both a nice tenno twist.

Agreed, more Cultural Diversity and Aesthetics is a good thing here, imo.

And no I don't mean that for "pc/sjw reasons" I mean it in that More Options for Fashion Frame is Wonderful.

I love that DE supports Tennogen and I also love to see what DE comes up with themselves. 

If I like it and can get it I will. Then the challenge comes in trying to actually use some of them when I'm already maxed out on looks already, haha.

Plus it does seem right to me that there could be a wide array of cultural styles available for these sort of "demon gods of war".
 Wouldn't the array of stuff that appeals to us also appeal the the various Tenno?

7 hours ago, Rolunde said:

Agreed, more Cultural Diversity and Aesthetics is a good thing here, imo.

And no I don't mean that for "pc/sjw reasons" I mean it in that More Options for Fashion Frame is Wonderful.

I love that DE supports Tennogen and I also love to see what DE comes up with themselves. 

If I like it and can get it I will. Then the challenge comes in trying to actually use some of them when I'm already maxed out on looks already, haha.

Plus it does seem right to me that there could be a wide array of cultural styles available for these sort of "demon gods of war".
 Wouldn't the array of stuff that appeals to us also appeal the the various Tenno?

I find it sad that when people realize that certain things associated with, "PC," are correct everyone has to preface they aren't associated with it for fear of backlash.

On 10/7/2016 at 1:52 PM, KinetosImpetus said:

Like Ash is a historically accurate ninja? 

I can't believe no one else but you addressed this. People complain about the horns on the Frost skin but accept the whole stereotypical black suited ninja look. Seems inconsistent to me.

16 hours ago, silkygoodness said:

I find it sad that when people realize that certain things associated with, "PC," are correct everyone has to preface they aren't associated with it for fear of backlash.

One time I corrected someone on the historic timelines of the American industrial era and the guy called me a "PC SJW" with no irony or sarcasm. Anyway back on topic, yes it would be nice to have a wide variety of fashion even just for variety's sake. 

1 hour ago, EetNotErn said:

I can't believe no one else but you addressed this. People complain about the horns on the Frost skin but accept the whole stereotypical black suited ninja look. Seems inconsistent to me.

What exactly does Ash's skin have that makes you think "black suited ninja"?

The only thing that is recognizable as something are from the legs which looks like actual traditional Japanese armor.

The rest just looks like the Palantine design splashed on a standard body.

While Frost looks like this.

OWeZ4QO.jpg

At best. He actually looks like Atlas more.