Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paid replayable quests?

SpeedOfLightPuncher

This is just a idea that came to my mind when the whole "we are working on replayable quests" thing came up. I though of it like a DLC where you would buy a pack of all quests in warframe that are not the 1st quest. 

You would get rewards from those quests like you did the 1st time you completed them. 

That would probably piss a lot of people off but there are quite a bit of people who would like to play The 2nd Dream again because they maybe didn't listen to everything the 1st time/sold some frame/weapon from the quests.

Maybe even paid with plat and not real money but that would be a whole other thing 

Would you buy quests to replay them and if not how would you make them replayable? 

This might sound harsh, but why on earth would someone pay to re-do free content they've already done in the game before? They would likely have a mass exodus of players due to sheer stupidity and greed if they tried to pull a stunt like that.

Sorry, there's literally no scenario in which that's even remotely a good idea.

Replayable quests is already something they're planning anyway, so it'd just be pointless to add a wall like that.

Edited by Camelslayer

This strikes me as a terrible idea. The content is free to begin with, and with very few exceptions there is no reason to do quests more than once for the reward. The only exceptions that come to mind are Warframe quests and ones that give you Exilus Adapters/potatoes, and those are each available for 20 plat each. I can think of no reason I would pay to replay a quest I could get the rewards from for that little. 

The only reason I would want to replay a quest is to rewatch the cinematics with a different Warframe/operator, rather than having to look it up on YouTube and see someone else's terrible fashion choice Warframe of choice.